• Show
Clear All

Good for him
    Guaranteed a job at McDonalds for life

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Here is the obligatory "whitey's fault" wanting reparations song

https://genius.com/amp/Obasi-free-man-lyrics

So are you guys are going to admit that I was right?
      Oh really. Check Verse 2 from that link. He seems to be bashing White liberals which something that you like to do too.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Oh really. Check Verse 2 from that link. He seems to be bashing White liberals which something that you like to do too.
        How stupid are you?

I say it's the anti whitey song and you say "not ah, check verse 2 when he bashing white liberals""

Hence why I said it was the anti whitey song.. he doesn't even like the whites that are on his side

So thanks for being an idiot and proving my point

Now show me the song about black kids being abandoned or how they are savages in schools, or how they kill each other in the streets...

This is why Joseph is levels above you... you are a complete idiot that just argues to argue..

Lmao at you trying to make a rebuttal but proving my point..

Comment

How stupid are you?

I say it's the anti whitey song and you say "not ah, check verse 2 when he bashing white liberals""

Hence why I said it was the anti whitey song.. he doesn't even like the whites that are on his side

So thanks for being an idiot and proving my point

Now show me the song about black kids being abandoned or how they are savages in schools, or how they kill each other in the streets...

This is why Joseph is levels above you... you are a complete idiot that just argues to argue..

Lmao at you trying to make a rebuttal but proving my point..
          It wasn't a rebuttal. Every time I reply to you, you thinks it's an argument. I was just pointing out that I bet you didn't think he would be dissing White liberals. Extreme and fired-up as usual.

Comment

It wasn't a rebuttal. Every time I reply to you, you thinks it's an argument. I was just pointing out that I bet you didn't think he would be dissing White liberals. Extreme and fired-up as usual.
            Deflecting and proven wrong as usual

Comment

Deflecting and proven wrong as usual
              You proved you were right but you didn't prove me wrong because I never made a claim in here.

Comment

You proved you were right but you didn't prove me wrong because I never made a claim in here.
                Yes you did
                I was just pointing out that I bet you didn't think he would be dissing White liberals.
                This dude haha

Comment

Working...
                X