No announcement yet.

Worst NBA playoffs in a long time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst NBA playoffs in a long time

Warriors and Cavs are killing everyone. Majority of these series were predictable. **** is boring and there is no suspense. I really don't care who wins the title but man, this is boring. I remember when nba playoffs were exciting. Anyone else bored by this lackluster playoffs?

You aren't the only one. 2012-13 NBA Playoffs was the end of an era of great playoff games.
    Last edited by Underboss; 05-20-2017, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Yep, boring as ****.

Comment

Beercules is jacking off Everytime the warriors play.

Comment

At least the finals should be good

Comment

Man i remember when Lakers went life and death against pheonix suns. And boston celtics almost getting crashed by utah jazz....was it 2010? I dont know....it was in the play offs....

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
              Warriors and Cavs are killing everyone. Majority of these series were predictable. **** is boring and there is no suspense. I really don't care who wins the title but man, this is boring. I remember when nba playoffs were exciting. Anyone else bored by this lackluster playoffs?
              The thing is the other teams haven't realized that basketball has evolved into a shooting game. James' first loss against warriors, he went to their GM and asked for the heavy artilleries. Look at scores in games 100+. It is not a defensive game anymore, you can't guard against three point shooters. Everytime I hear today's NBA coach talking about "defense" I just cringed and see them as out of touch. Yet, a team should have some semblance of defense, but the way the game has evolved, shooters are the way you are going to compete.

Comment

The sooner you realize King James is bringing home another ring the better it will be for you.

72-31 at halftime

Last edited by Santa_; 05-20-2017, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Man i remember when Lakers went life and death against pheonix suns. And boston celtics almost getting crashed by utah jazz....was it 2010? I dont know....it was in the play offs....
                  What are you talking about?

Comment

Meh. I like ****ing the leauge up.

I like watching great basketball and the Warriors smoking people by 30

Comment

Working...
                    X