This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] The real reason that Ashkenazi Jews dominate is simple

They have the highest IQ of any ethnic/religious group.

[B]While only about 2% of the U.S. population is of full Jewish descent 27% of United States Nobel prize winners in the 20th century, 25% of Fields Medal winners, 25% of ACM Turing Award winners, 9 out of the 19 world chess champions, and a quarter of Westinghouse Science Talent Search winners have either full or partial Jewish ancestry.

A more direct approach is to measure intelligence with psychometric tests. Different studies have found different results, but most have found above-average verbal and mathematical intelligence in Jews, along with below-average spatial intelligence.

The average IQ score of Jews has been calculated to be 112–115 (Cochran et al.), and 107–115 (Murray; Entine). A study found that Jews had only mediocre visual-spatial intelligence, while their verbal IQ (which includes verbal reasoning, comprehension and working memory) compensated for this with a high median of 125.6.
    Today's Jews suffer from a number of congenital diseases and mutations at higher rates than most other ethnic groups; these include Tay-Sachs, Gaucher's disease, Bloom's syndrome, and Fanconi anemia, and mutations at BRCA1 and BRCA2. These mutations' effects cluster in only a few metabolic pathways, suggesting that they arise from selective pressure rather than genetic drift. One cluster of these diseases affects sphingolipid storage, a secondary effect of which is increased growth of axons and dendrites. At least one of the diseases in this cluster, torsion dystonia, has been found to correlate with high IQ. Another cluster disrupts DNA repair, an extremely dangerous sort of mutation which is lethal in ****zygotes.
    Although making up less than 0.2% of the world's population, of the first 13 undisputed world champions, over 50% were Jewish

5:53 for the Red Pill that Sterling Archer, ShoulderRoll and Freedom . don't want to hear!

Damn, and me rolling with a 142 thinking I'm not that smart...

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
      Damn, and me rolling with a 142 thinking I'm not that smart...
      Said every other schmuck on the internet.

Comment

Sterling takes it too far, he wants to throw every single Jewish person under the bus.

I keep telling him that it's not all Jews who are the problem. It's a specific criminal subset of Jews.

And they aren't a problem to the world because of their Jewishness. They are a problem to the world because they are a coven of devil worshippers.

"I wish to make it clearly and emphatically known that I do not believe the Synagogue of Satan (S.O.S.) is Jewish, but, as Christ told us for a definite purpose, it is comprised of 'I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.' (Rev. 2:9 and 3:9)"
        -Commander William Guy Carr, Canadian naval officer and conspiracy researcher

Comment

They stick together, strong family structure, and they dedicate their lives to business.. have been for centuries, while all the other groups are not that committed

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            Said every other schmuck on the internet.
            Believe what you want...doesn't change my IQ but it does let me know that my intelligence is superior to yours

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Sterling takes it too far, he wants to throw every single Jewish person under the bus.

I keep telling him that it's not all Jews who are the problem. It's a specific criminal subset of Jews.

And they aren't a problem to the world because of their Jewishness. They are a problem to the world because they are a coven of devil worshippers.

"I wish to make it clearly and emphatically known that I do not believe the Synagogue of Satan (S.O.S.) is Jewish, but, as Christ told us for a definite purpose, it is comprised of 'I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.' (Rev. 2:9 and 3:9)"
              -Commander William Guy Carr, Canadian naval officer and conspiracy researcher
              ^^^

Quintessential fringe lunatic conspiracy theorist.

No such thing as Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                Believe what you want...doesn't change my IQ but it does let me know that my intelligence is superior to yours
                If your IQ is really 142, and you were professionally tested by a certified psychologist than that's pretty damn high, you're in the top 0.1% of intelligence.

Comment

^^^

Quintessential fringe lunatic conspiracy theorist.

No such thing as Satan.
                  I don't ask you to believe in God or the devil if you don't want to.

But you don't have to believe in God to acknowledge that Christians exist, right?

In a similar fashion you don't have to believe in the devil to acknowledge the possibility that devil worshippers exist too.

Comment

If your IQ is really 142, and you were professionally tested by a certified psychologist than that's pretty damn high, you're in the top 0.1% of intelligence.
                    Thank you, and yes, I was clinically tested in college. My major was psychology so we had access to all types of testing. Too bad I am a lazy ****...a common trait among higher IQs...

Comment

Working...
                    X