Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a creationist? Do you believe God created the Earth in 6000 years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Are you a creationist? Do you believe God created the Earth in 6000 years?

This woman believes dinosaurs didn't exist and that the exhibits on display are in fact dragons

One time this guy in my class refused to believe in Dinosaurs because they were not in the bible.

Yes, God created the Earth in 6000 years
    5.56%
    Yes, but God didn't create the Earth in 6000 years
    27.78%
    No. I'm not a creationist.
    66.67%

Dragons would be cooler you gotta admit.

Comment

i am 35 years old and dont know **** nor does anyone else..all people do is guess and believe and pass their opinions on as facts

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        i am 35 years old and dont know **** nor does anyone else..all people do is guess and believe and pass their opinions on as facts
        Well that's true that we can't know everything, but there's evidence of the time Earth has in different fossils and rocks. We do know the approximate age of our planet, it's far more than 6k years. The bible is a story just like Superman comicbooks.

Comment

Universe was always old. Earth used to be flat.

Comment

I expect my fellow Sons Of God to represent. Don't be ashamed to show your respect for the word of the Lord.

Comment

Tut tut MERLIN WOULD BURN HIS BEARD IF HE READ THIS DRIVVEL!

GET OUT OF MY PUB YOU SLAGS!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                This woman believes dinosaurs didn't exist and that the exhibits on display are in fact dragons

One time this guy in my class refused to believe in Dinosaurs because they were not in the bible.

Dragons are dinosaurs....and dragons are in the bible, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  Dragons are dinosaurs....and dragons are in the bible, isn't it?
                  Never ran into that verse. What book and verse is it?

Comment

Actually, the Bible does describe a dinosaur...

Read Job 40: 15-19

God shows Job "The Behemoth"
                    which eats grass and has a tail like a Cedar tree... It's bones are like tubes of bronze and its limbs are like rods of iron...

Sounds like a typical large sauropod dinosaur, tail like a tree and all...

Comment

Working...
                    X