No announcement yet.

Ask an Eastern European anything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Why does Eastern Europe lag behind Western Europe.
    Communism, near constant threat of invasion from the East. Also historically treated like **** by everyone, the word 'slave' comes from the word 'Slav'.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      Serbian women....hot damn..

You should come to Turkey bruh. We got the best food and most laxed out people. We make the ''Muslim Country'' stereotype fail the way the ''USA is a Christian'' country fail. nobody practices here unless you go far east to the rural sticks close to the Syrian and southern east borders.

If you want to know why Turkish women, with their blood pool of Serbian, Balkanian, Italian, Greek, Russian, Persian, Jewish... we have the hottest women because our Sultans forced the mix into our civilization.
      I have been to Turkey multiple times, I have some middle Eastern blood in me. Every time I go though it seems more and more theocratic and I am worried the country is slowly turning into Iran. You guys seemed on your way to being a borderline 1st world country 10 years ago but with all the Edrogan wackiness it appears to me you have regressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Roman View Post
        30% of your population is inbred please for the love of God don't **** anything.
        30%? That's pretty good actually. There's 80 million in Turkey. Turkish citizens also have ''Kurds'' so technically they're Turkish by default. Just like the many ethnicity in the USA, born there you're American.

The Urban Cities run Turkey by Culture. 30 million constitute that. The remaining 50 million are all scattered out from the center to the east. Most Turks don't care what's happening east since it's mostly Kurdish and other Middle Eastern mixes.

How many ruralites in the USA are there? Can you guarantee that the rural areas of the USA don't have hicks marrying cousins?

Comment

30%? That's pretty good actually. There's 80 million in Turkey. Turkish citizens also have ''Kurds'' so technically they're Turkish by default. Just like the many ethnicity in the USA, born there you're American.

The Urban Cities run Turkey by Culture. 30 million constitute that. The remaining 50 million are all scattered out from the center to the east. Most Turks don't care what's happening east since it's mostly Kurdish and other Middle Eastern mixes.

How many ruralites in the USA are there? Can you guarantee that the rural areas of the USA don't have hicks marrying cousins?
          The 30% is an actual number taken from international health organizations, cousin marriages are still permissible in the Middle East. Turkey is not nearly as bad as Iraq or Pakistán but it's still a problem that effect the health of your citizen. I am not joking look it up.

Comment

The 30% is an actual number taken from international health organizations, cousin marriages are still permissible in the Middle East. Turkey is not nearly as bad as Iraq or Pakistán but it's still a problem that effect the health of your citizen. I am not joking look it up.
            Like I said, I don't assume the state of California acts like Mississippi

Comment

Like I said, I don't assume the state of California acts like Mississippi
              Inbreeding is quite rare in the Western world and it's also illegal in most of the Southern US. The percentage of people who are inbred is neglegable.

Comment

Inbreeding is quite rare in the Western world and it's also illegal in most of the Southern US. The percentage of people who are inbred is neglegable.
                there are dark places you don't want to go in this discussion. the fact of the matter is that inbreeding is an old tradition between humans throughout the world. ironically, some inbreeding of different races cancelled out other diseases. it's rather very interesting.

take for instance Sephardi Genetic Diseases

Sephardi Jews, whose ancestry can be traced to North African and Mediterranean countries, including Spain and Greece, suffer from the same genetic diseases as other populations in these countries. Jews of Sephardi ancestry also have their own set of distinct carrier screening tests based on their country of origin.

countries with high rates of diseases or common one's, as the world turns, comes from....!???

leave the the topic of inbreeding alone bruh. it's stupid

Comment

why do you love adidas track suits

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    why do you love adidas track suits
                    Only former Communist states wear track suits.
                    What happened is that at some point in the 70s adidas provided clothing for the Soviet olympic team.
                    The uniforms became very popular and since imported goods were extremely difficult to get your hands on the adidas tracksuit became a status symbol that people wanted to flaunt.

Comment

Communism, near constant threat of invasion from the East. Also historically treated like **** by everyone, the word 'slave' comes from the word 'Slav'.
                      Sounds like a bunch of excuses if you ask me. Russia dominated militarily and geographically for over millennia, they're the largest country in the world, but one of the crappiest in terms of human development. To blame it on being treated like **** when your conquering everyone around you seems like an oxymoron. Also the Slavs who were sold into slavery were the Serbs/Balkan populations not the true Eastern European ones.

Comment

Working...
                      X