Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

alright who wears earrings on one or both ears here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alright who wears earrings on one or both ears here?

i don't and i find it gay as faq..

Is it true Filipinos love earrings though?

Every male Filipino I know wears them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      Is it true Filipinos love earrings though?

Every male Filipino I know wears them.
      not true at all..

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        not true at all..
        Interesting. I even have two FilAms who I work with, the first thing they do when they get off work is put in their earrings. I'm not hating, they're not obnoxiously blingy or anything but it's just something I've noticed.

Comment

I have 3 ear piercings.

2 on my left, one on the right.

I haven't worn earrings in years, but coincidentally just ordered a few to wear.

Back in my day, wearing only on the right supposedly meant you were gay. Who knows how true that was though. I only wore on the left side or on both at the same time, for what it's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            I have 3 ear piercings.

2 on my left, one on the right.

I haven't worn earrings in years, but coincidentally just ordered a few to wear.

Back in my day, wearing only on the right supposedly meant you were gay. Who knows how true that was though. I only wore on the left side or on both at the same time, for what it's worth.
            Only makes sense, gay piercing + you take it up the ass from Big Dunn all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
              Only makes sense, gay piercing + you take it up the ass from Big Dunn all the time.
              Next time, that type of garbage puts you on ignore.

Grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                Interesting. I even have two FilAms who I work with, the first thing they do when they get off work is put in their earrings. I'm not hating, they're not obnoxiously blingy or anything but it's just something I've noticed.

where do you work that you have to take earrings off?

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Next time, that type of garbage puts you on ignore.

Grow up.
                  A joke is a joke, of course of course..................... but in this regard..

Blow me, pretentious hypocrite.

You're one of the ****tiest, biased posters on here; not to mention how absurdly hypocritical you are from post to post...... Never have I see a poster more full of himself than from what you ooze in every single post.
                  It would only do the lounge a benefit if you went the way of Walt and disappeared forever, *insert derogatory language that is deemed childish by a true pompous clown, therefore giving him the delicious superiority he so truly desires (akin to SJW's)*.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    where do you work that you have to take earrings off?
                    Business casual attire is the dress code. I've never seen anyone be told not to wear earrings doe. I'm gonna ask them next time why they take them off.

Comment

Working...
                    X