Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having a big dick is not all it's cracked up to be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 6'3, 8% body fat, with a 9 inch penis and I make 200k a year.

Or about average for the lounge.
    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-10-2017, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      No self respecting Asian man perpetuates the damaging myth of small Asian penis.

You say this because you are insecure. YOU fit the mythical stereotype you sellout Uncle Chan.
      The worst is Steve Kim with his corny ass Uncle Tom jokes about slanted eyes and being a bad driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint First View Post
        The worst is Steve Kim with his corny ass Uncle Tom jokes about slanted eyes and being a bad driver.
        Lol not surprised really. Kim is a grade A douche bag. Him and Fischer are one in the same

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          Is 'uncle chan' really what US Asians call sellouts, or maybe Lloyd and Harry here made that term up? Serious question.
          https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMascul...an_uncle_chan/

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Lol not surprised really. Kim is a grade A douche bag. Him and Fischer are one in the same
            I completely agree. He tells the same corny asian jokes every single time on the show he does with dude from Saved by the Bell. They weren't funny the first 20 times he told them either.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              The reality is most Asians have small dicks. It's not a myth. It's the truth.

Ask anybody here to ask the girls they've been with if they've been with an Asian and there you go.

Stereotypes are generally based in reality. Or else they wouldn't be stereotypes. You're 100% right in this regard. Every girl I've spoken about this conclude that Asians aren't packin' anything
              RIP...

Also might be why a lot of guys have yellow fever. Because Asian girls are smaller & feel it more readily.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                Stereotypes are generally based in reality. Or else they wouldn't be stereotypes. You're 100% right in this regard. Every girl I've spoken about this conclude that Asians aren't packin' anything
                RIP...

Also might be why a lot of guys have yellow fever. Because Asian girls are smaller & feel it more readily.
                The flip side to that coin is that a lot of Asian girls don't like it too big. If you're too big for an Asian girl it could be a deal breaker.

I've missed out on some good prospects because of that.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-10-2017, 02:37 AM.

Comment

The flip side to that coin is that a lot of Asian girls don't like it too big. If you're too big for an Asian girl it could be a deal breaker.

I've missed out on some good prospects because of that.
                  Too boo koo?

Comment

There's so many times where a girl had me sprung because she was so fine and then find out when we get in the bedroom that sex is almost impossible because she can't take the size.

I always thought that girls could eventually stretch out to it but trying to **** a girl who keeps pushing you back, or blocking you with her legs or asking every 10 seconds if you're gonna come yet is just no fun.

It's an even bigger downer if you really like her.
                    Girls like that dont behave like that in monte carlo and drive a ferrari

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X