No announcement yet.

Having a big dick is not all it's cracked up to be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    If you have a big dick, then you will always hear about it from girls. Irrefutable ****ing fact.

My other big dick players in here will tell you about that. They know I'm speaking the truth.

The fact that you even asked me about it confirms what we already know lol

Comment

At this point my dick is famous.

I don't give a **** what lame ass ******ed YouTube videos you post lol

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        I can't help but smirk when thinking about what your little rooster looks like on that lanky frame

Comment

You're right. Everytime I take a sh^t my dick ends up bobbing for turds. Someone needs to invent a pooping dick holster or something.

Comment

It has it's ups and downs.

The best "up" in my personal experience is dicking down a chick who can take it all, a real size queen.

You don't come across them as often, but when you do and they get horny, they always make sure to give you a call. There's this one white chick who I bottom out on and she absolutely loves it. I think I was pounding her cervix at some point, but she's just a freak. In fact I'm expecting her phone call any minute now...

The one thing I can't stand is when you're hitting it doggystyle and they put their hand on your leg to regulate the amount of dicking they get. Oh no, move that hand bitch. I don't got time for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              I can't help but smirk when thinking about what your little rooster looks like on that lanky frame
              That might be the gayest thing anyone has said to me on this site

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                That might be the gayest thing anyone has said to me on this site
                You have a small one, don't you?

Comment

Is 'uncle chan' really what US Asians call sellouts, or maybe Lloyd and Harry here made that term up? Serious question.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Is 'uncle chan' really what US Asians call sellouts, or maybe Lloyd and Harry here made that term up? Serious question.

Your pasty polack azz just better hope i never release that vid of you crying your ****ing eyes out begging me not to come to Poland and kick the **** out of your f@ggot azz. B*tch azz polack. Eur0trash azz muthafuka.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      Never heard it before in my life. I think tago is the only one that says it lol

Comment

Working...
                      X