No announcement yet.

Have you Accepted KEK into your life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you Accepted KEK into your life

If you have, he has probably blessed you with High Energy and Rare Pepe's. If you haven't accepted KEK into your life, You are a low energy cuck. Praise KEK

im pretty stoned so im just here to enjoy the great visuals kek has bestowed upon me

Comment

a ton of BSers have accept kok into their a55holes, doe

Comment

Seriously one of the crazier internet deals I have ever seen take off.

When Racheal Maddow focused a segment on this white supremacist frog, I knew shit had jumped the shark.

/pol/ is always right.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Seriously one of the crazier internet deals I have ever seen take off.

When Racheal Maddow focused a segment on this white supremacist frog, I knew shit had jumped the shark.

/pol/ is always right.
          Pol is amazing. They are doing a great job at unmasking ANTIFAGS, and by the will and might of KEK, Le Pen will win Bigly this Sunday against that cuck Macron this Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
            Pol is amazing. They are doing a great job at unmasking ANTIFAGS, and by the will and might of KEK, Le Pen will win Bigly this Sunday against that cuck Macron this Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

I bet you said Trump and brexit would never happen. If you accept KEK onto your life, you will truly understand why she's going to beat that globalist who married his grade school teacher. She totally chucked Macron at the debates and Macron thinks he can beat 4chan. He's sorely mistaken

Comment

A dude introd me to kek yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                  I bet you said Trump and brexit would never happen. If you accept KEK onto your life, you will truly understand why she's going to beat that globalist who married his grade school teacher. She totally chucked Macron at the debates and Macron thinks he can beat 4chan. He's sorely mistaken
                  Lol, Trump was way less surprising than this would be imho. The amount Le Pen would have to out perform her polls by is nearly impossible. With Trump, at least there were swing states where the poll margin was small that people mistakenly figured Hilary would win. Le Pen has no such alternative route to victory, she needs to win the vote outright with a 10%+ swing in a few days of campaigning.

I think it will be closer than the media has predicted but Macron will win.

But if Le Pen wins I'll switch over to a KEK avi.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Lol, Trump was way less surprising than this would be imho. The amount Le Pen would have to out perform her polls by is nearly impossible. With Trump, at least there were swing states where the poll margin was small that people mistakenly figured Hilary would win. Le Pen has no such alternative route to victory, she needs to win the vote outright with a 10%+ swing in a few days of campaigning.

I think it will be closer than the media has predicted but Macron will win.

But if Le Pen wins I'll switch over to a KEK avi.
                    The French have always been cucks.

Comment

Working...
                    X