No announcement yet.

The lounge use to be a fun place to visit,now its all race baiting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
    you made a direct accusation towards me (said I only support hispanic fighters), now prove it.

... my war kovalev moniker might make that difficult for you to prove, or not enought my war berto moniker might make that even harder to prove.

You on the other hand ONLY talk boxing when it relates to blacks boxers in one shape or form.
    lol dont act like youu dont contribute to it.

Title should be I love when the race baiting etc favors us blacks when it doesnt I want to cry racism and bitych like the bitch i am.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      and ........

I said don't act like you don't contribute to it. Everyone knows you do.

However

You made a direct accusation towards me.

BIG DIFFERENCE but your monkey brain can't see that.

I supported berto, kovalev (among alot others) that will dispell your "you only support Hispanic fighters" BS.

Comment

and ........

I said don't act like you don't contribute to it. Everyone knows you do.

However

You made a direct accusation towards me.

BIG DIFFERENCE but your monkey brain can't see that.

I supported berto, kovalev (among alot others) that will dispell your "you only support Hispanic fighters" BS.

I thought only Euro's still used "monkey" as a slur ...

Comment

How about,and I'm just spitballing here,but what if the mods created a separate but equal forum for minorities to post in?

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            How about,and I'm just spitballing here,but what if the mods created a separate but equal forum for minorities to post in?

Comment

They can call it "The Colored Lounge"

Comment

Larry

Do us all a favour and go get laid

Comment

Only if we can build a wall around it

Comment

How can you be a grown ass man and still get butthurt about racism lol

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I try to make a difference by posting about different topics and supporting threads that try to talk about something meaningful (by posting in them). Make good threads, ignore posting on dumb one's and you'd be contributing to making a better forum. Larry you used to talk about space and ****, posters liked that, why don't you do that again? Space is better than race.
                      I like this, man. There's some interesting stuff out there and if you got something positive to add even pretty unpromising threads can be made interesting if you go in with the right attitude. As for the race baiting n **** - well there's some of it, but like with most things we see what we're looking for... one thing for sure getting involved in online flame wars ain't solving any race problems in the real world.

Comment

Working...
                      X