No announcement yet.

Female Celebrities you will like to see Anthony Joshua smash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiois85 View Post
    This is a very serious issue with white men,and it's not as if black men are forcing it on a mainstream level, it's the white dudes.
    exactly.

white men listen to rap music

white men cheerleading black athletes

white men go home to whack off to BLACKonblondes

white men casually fantasize about BBC wrecking white women ala OP

then white men wonder why his woman running off with Tyrone. just LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
      Straight in and out. No Special Effects.
      Last time he was doing it he even went down for the first time. Boy's learning.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post
        Straight in and out. No Special Effects.
        LMAO,i loughed to hard ,time to log off

Comment

Whoopi Goldberg

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Whoopi Goldberg

"I was a fool to think anyone would want nude photos of Whoopi Goldberg."

Comment

Insecure ass men on nsb

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
                Insecure ass men on nsb

i'm sure you're one of those so secure, you'd probably drink a dude's cum from your wife's ass.

cus you're so secure. just LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                  i'm sure you're one of those so secure, you'd probably drink a dude's cum from your wife's ass.

cus you're so secure. just LMAO

Is this why you hated it when Joshua knocked out Klitschko. You are an AMERICAN, judging by the way you talk about Blacks. Over in the UK, people see Joshua as British.

Don't worry brah, Joshua isn't swimming the ocean to bang Taylor Swift. His stamina will get him drowned.

It seem like you are a cuck yourself mang.
                  Emma Watson is a good choice since she was just in Beauty and the Beast. She was taking animal demon *** dude, Joshua is at least human.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    exactly.

white men listen to rap music

white men cheerleading black athletes

white men go home to whack off to BLACKonblondes

white men casually fantasize about BBC wrecking white women ala OP

then white men wonder why his woman running off with Tyrone. just LMAO
                    I've come to the conclusion that the white men that deify, and I don't mean respect or admire but deify black athletes, or culture must have something in it for them.

With the cuck fantasies you see on certain sites it's the white husband holding the camera, most likely he proposed the idea too.

I actually believe aj comes across embarrassed just how much he is getting pushed onto a platform , smart enough not to contradict the gravy train but still...

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                      Is this why you hated it when Joshua knocked out Klitschko. You are an AMERICAN, judging by the way you talk about Blacks. Over in the UK, people see Joshua as British.

Don't worry brah, Joshua isn't swimming the ocean to bang Taylor Swift. His stamina will get him drowned.

It seem like you are a cuck yourself mang.
                      Emma Watson is a good choice since she was just in Beauty and the Beast. She was taking animal demon *** dude, Joshua is at least human.

I'm legit LMAO at your cuckery. you can't turn that chit around on me lad.

you are a confirmed cuckold.

Comment

Working...
                      X