anybody have any employment for ggg gloveking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    No but id piss up your nostrils for free doe
    Your finish your studies and still wont find employment you thick idiot. You can carry my bag if you want old chum. Hahahahaha.

Comment

No. Naughty white working class boy. Give me my fries pheasant.

Enjoy that L child. We all make mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
        Take another L for answering back...
        Is that what qualifies as 'taking an L'? Answering you? You must be a real loser then.

Bottom line is that you're a soft, stupid ass internet troll.

Take that L idiot

Comment

He does look like a broke negga. AddiX had me laughing out loud when he posted this video saying it's GGG gloveking.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
            He does look like a broke negga. AddiX had me laughing out loud when he posted this video saying it's GGG gloveking.

You had me laughing out loud when you said you wanted to fight after admitting being chased and having your shoes stolen by some kids. If you couldn't fend off a couple little kids, you sure as he'll don't want any part of me.

While that vid is cute, it's not me. You, on the other hand, actually DID have your sh it took, Chinaman

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              You had me laughing out loud when you said you wanted to fight after admitting being chased and having your shoes stolen by some kids. If you couldn't fend off a couple little kids, you sure as he'll don't want any part of me.

While that vid is cute, it's not me. You, on the other hand, actually DID have your sh it took, Chinaman
              Your fashion sense is horrendous. Do you wear socks underneath your sandles?

Comment

Your fashion sense is horrendous. Do you wear socks underneath your sandles?
                I hope you were wearing socks underneath your shoes those little boys took, geek

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  I hope you were wearing socks underneath your shoes those little boys took, geek
                  Where did you take that avatar pic? McDonalds toilet?

Comment

Where did you take that avatar pic? McDonalds toilet?
                    At least I post my pic. I don't have some Chinese thug as my avatar to act like I'm tough. You should post your real pic. Some skinny, yellow punk curled up in a ball while some kids are kicking you, laughing, and holding your shoes. You're fuçking too scared to play a game of pick up basketball because you have no ability not stamina, yet act like you want to fight. I can see it now, we square off to fight and you jump into your crane stance like the karate kid or some sh it.

GTFOH you scared little b itch. Go shoot some hoops by yourself on an empty court

Comment

oh this is good

Comment

Working...
                      X