If you had to pick a lounge poster to be your roommate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had to pick a lounge poster to be your roommate

Who would you pick?

Probably you tbh. Since I know your personality on here is just trolling. Most guys here are legit ******s

Or renegade so he can bring back Filipino girls and I can Fuk their bestfriend
    Last edited by HanzGruber; 04-28-2017, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Would a roommate share their handicap permit with you?

Comment

Brush. He probably get government checks or somethin so he'll always pay his shiiiiit or Jon he's responsible. The rest of y'all bunch of crack smokin, teenage drug dealer robbin, fat thot poundin mother****ers

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Probably you tbh. Since I know your personality on here is just trolling. Most guys here are legit ******s

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Would a roommate share their handicap permit with you?
          Why of course.

Comment

Jin Mosley or any hot girl that ever posted here, so she can wax my carrot

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post

I got you cuz

This girl is train-able

Comment

I make too much money to have roommates...but if I had to, beer and sterling. We'd have barbecues with southpawhitman, willywanker, coo, ///, and annie. Hanz aka stax would be invited...but to the wrong address. Alts get no love

Comment

I want Stax to be a real person with the personality his posting style reflects more than anything. I want that person to exist...which he actually might already. Do we know for a fact Stax isn't Adrien Broner?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    I got you cuz

This girl is train-able

SEAT. HAVE ONE..

Comment

Working...
                    X