Collapse
No announcement yet.

ACLU Sues Catholic Hospital For Refusing to Perform Transition Surgery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are massive rates of post-"transition" regret and suicide. It's pseudoscience we will be ashamed of in a couple of generations when more civilized treatments are promoted.

Ironic to see Catholics standing up against it, but then again, liberalism has become more of a crazy religious sect than a political faction at this point, and this is their own form of ritual genital mutilation.
    Last edited by ////; 04-27-2017, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Yeah just some liberal freak wants attention

Sheet if ud like to have that surgery u expect the asswipe to be going to an expert experienced hospital to do the process but instead his stoopidass wants wants christian hospital to pull out his dic.....

Smh...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Um,,, your wrong.... freedom of religion... it's in the constitution, and also we aren't in a theocracy
        Freedom of religion says the government can't force one religion upon the people or restrict their right to congregate. It was designed to clearly indicate that despite people being forced to say "One Nation Under God", that the government does not advocate Christianity or any other religion.

However, nothing stops a government from forcing churches to pay taxes by rewriting the exemption law. Or making tithes non-deductible as charity donations. Or charging property taxes on church buildings. Or banning congregations in improper zoning.

There is NO "separation of church and state" anywhere in any 'Murican law.

https://www.theatlantic.com/national...-state/240481/

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Freedom of religion says the government can't force one religion upon the people or restrict their right to congregate. It was designed to clearly indicate that despite people being forced to say "One Nation Under God", that the government does not advocate Christianity or any other religion.

However, nothing stops a government from forcing churches to pay taxes by rewriting the exemption law. Or making tithes non-deductible as charity donations. Or charging property taxes on church buildings. Or banning congregations in improper zoning.

There is NO "separation of church and state" anywhere in any 'Murican law.

https://www.theatlantic.com/national...-state/240481/
          I think your confused about what separation of church and state means...

It's not about taxation.... it's about respecting religious practices and churches... which by law, in the constitution, the government can't **** with

Comment

I think your confused about what separation of church and state means...

It's not about taxation.... it's about respecting religious practices and churches... which by law, in the constitution, the government can't **** with
            Yes. Yes they can. That's what I'm telling you.

http://aclu-co.org/court-rules-baker...st-gay-couple/

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7237/s...-prestigiacomo

http://shoebat.com/2016/06/29/the-go...-next-or-else/

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...pay-abortions/

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2016/12...g-invitations/

Comment

Yes, all those examples are unconstitutional,,,, but the country is filled with idiot liberals that disavow laws n constitution..

It's also law that federal government has final say, yet sanctuary cities break it every day...

Governments are breaking laws,,, you are claiming there is no laws which is untrue... it's just nobody plays by he rules anymore... the social justice ******s actually want to legalize crime because "police racist"

Comment

Yes, all those examples are unconstitutional,,,, but the country is filled with idiot liberals that disavow laws n constitution..

It's also law that federal government has final say, yet sanctuary cities break it every day...

Governments are breaking laws,,, you are claiming there is no laws which is untrue... it's just nobody plays by he rules anymore... the social justice ******s actually want to legalize crime because "police racist"
                There actually is no law.

The court ruling against the baker is because the current belief of a law is in direct conflict with freedom of expression.

If I buy property and choose to burn a cross on my lawn, guess what? It's actually not illegal. Immoral? Sure. But perfectly legal. Maybe it's all the wood I had left during a cold winter. Who knows?

Society has created a situation where freedom of expression supersedes freedom of religion - it's why we allow terrorists to continue wearing wraps and whispering "Allahu Akbar..." while plotting against us in back alleys - because the opinion of the masses is that they're free to express their views.

The fight for women's equality is in direct conflict with the reality that women's bodies are not built for certain types of jobs.

The fight for $15/hour for high school grads flipping burgers is in direct conflict with the reality that many college grads waste tens of thousands of dollars getting educated only to go to a job paying the same amount of money.

The desire to downsize the military is in direct contradict with the desire to secure American borders and safety.

In short: America has no "law". It has contradictory statements that a judge makes a subjective calling on only to have some other judge overturn that, so that other judges can reinstate it.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  There actually is no law.

The court ruling against the baker is because the current belief of a law is in direct conflict with freedom of expression.

If I buy property and choose to burn a cross on my lawn, guess what? It's actually not illegal. Immoral? Sure. But perfectly legal. Maybe it's all the wood I had left during a cold winter. Who knows?

Society has created a situation where freedom of expression supersedes freedom of religion - it's why we allow terrorists to continue wearing wraps and whispering "Allahu Akbar..." while plotting against us in back alleys - because the opinion of the masses is that they're free to express their views.

The fight for women's equality is in direct conflict with the reality that women's bodies are not built for certain types of jobs.

The fight for $15/hour for high school grads flipping burgers is in direct conflict with the reality that many college grads waste tens of thousands of dollars getting educated only to go to a job paying the same amount of money.

The desire to downsize the military is in direct contradict with the desire to secure American borders and safety.

In short: America has no "law". It has contradictory statements that a judge makes a subjective calling on only to have some other judge overturn that, so that other judges can reinstate it.
                  None of those examples are accurate..

1. Burning a cross isn't illegal, and doesn't force anyone to go against religious convictions

2. Size of military is debatable but not illegal

3. College grads and minimum wage has nothing to do with breaking/obeying laws

Government by laws in constitution can't force people to go against religious views..

So don't say there is no law for separation of church and state when there clearly is, but it's just not enforced by our out of control government

Comment

None of those examples are accurate..

1. Burning a cross isn't illegal, and doesn't force anyone to go against religious convictions

2. Size of military is debatable but not illegal

3. College grads and minimum wage has nothing to do with breaking/obeying laws

Government by laws in constitution can't force people to go against religious views..

So don't say there is no law for separation of church and state when there clearly is, but it's just not enforced by our out of control government
                    You missed my point (which is agreeing with the higher level concept of what you're saying - a broken government - while disagreeing with the simple statement).

So let's do this. Point me at a written law that specifically says the words, "separation of church and state". You won't find it. Know why? It doesn't exist.

It was ASSUMED under past administrations who held BELIEFS that they should not encroach on the churches, largely due to Catholicism and Christianity. But there was NEVER a law that forbade it. And there never will be. Especially not with Scientology running around threatening government en******.

Comment

I dare say liberals would never make a Muslim eat pork, but they will make christians marry gays, fund abortions, and force to do tranny operations...

Complete contradiction
                      That doesn't make much sense.

To be a proper comparison (and as such, proof of a contradiction) it would be forcing muslims to serve pork. I'm fine with doing just that. I.E. if you are a muslim, and you go work for a fast food joint that serves bacon, then you fucking serve bacon.

Making a muslim eat pork is comparable to making a christian have gay sex. Which no-one is trying to do.

So nah, there isn't a contradiction. There is a bunch of stupidity, but no contradiction.

Comment

Working...
                      X