No announcement yet.

White man gets 15 years for shooting 5 black men

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Cotton View Post
    2 years in jail are you ****ing kidding me? it was black people he shot, not white people.

2 weeks of litter-picking and cutting old pensioners lawn would have been more than enough.
    He did say suspended sentence, so as long as the guy doesn't shoot any more people, He d just have probation.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      Let me bust out my math skills. 15 years for 5 people let me see here 15 minus or times 5 or whatever you carry the 4 and then carry the other 4. So that comes out to be 4 years per person he shot.
      WTF

It's 3years

3times5 is 15
      Haha

Comment

damm 15 only?? will prolly get out in 8-10 years if he doesnt run into any more problems while doing time.

Comment

if this was a brotha, he would have gotten the death penalty or life without parole. cold world.

Comment

i know there's plenty of black judges out there. they need to start hitting white criminals with football numbers.

Comment

2 years in jail are you ****ing kidding me? it was black people he shot, not white people.

2 weeks of litter-picking and cutting old pensioners lawn would have been more than enough.
              I thought he should have received five years per person. Add on an extra year per person for not thinking before letting off shots.

Comment

Should of just taken away his right to vote. No need for further punishment

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
                  I thought he should have received five years per person. Add on an extra year per person for not thinking before letting off shots.
                  But he didn't hurt any people

Comment

But he didn't hurt any people
                    I'm ****ing with you man...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Cotton
                      lol, you got me, I'll admit it. I thought you were one of them left wingers that think the blacks are people.
                      Well...I believe blacks are people but I'm definitely not a left winger. The right, they seem to make more sense but too naive and oblivious for me to fully vouch for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X