Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turning gay is genetic or mental disorder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lords View Post
    Having done my undergrad in molecular biology, IMO, being gay has to do with genes and mutations/SNPs that occur within them.
    What’s backing up that assumption? When there has been no scientific proof of any genes related to ****sexuality?

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
      Having done my undergrad in molecular biology, IMO, being gay has to do with genes and mutations/SNPs that occur within them.
      What about men that get turned out in prison? They are forced into being gay and learn to enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        I'll say mental

Coz u see gay genes does not multiply they don't create kids

Female to female, male to male

So make u wonder how come gay numbers are increasing it cannot be genetics

I dont believe sheet like "he was born gay"

I'll say the liberal media is helping promote this to our younglings
        Could be a recessive gene though, like red hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
          Did you have to stop suckin a pecker when you posted that? You suspect af, bro.
          I think you just validated my post there little girl.

Comment

It's not more gay people today just more openly gay people. Gay numbers are increasing because we live in a world where h0m0hosexuality is a lot more socially accepted. You can be open about it today instead of staying in the closet like most of the gays did back in the days.
            Last edited by VatoMulatto; 12-28-2018, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              It's not more gay people today just more openly gay people. Gay numbers are increasing because we live in a world where h0m0hosexuality is a lot more socially accepted. You can be open about it today instead of staying in the closet like most of the gays did back in the days.
              There is that factor, but i don't believe that's entirely the case.

I certainly think more kids are having their minds warped at a young age. There was one school in Brighton, UK where over 70 kids identified as Transgender or "Gender Fluid" - That's probably a fairly good % of the school.

Brighton is the LGBTQRSSSNJSN capital of the UK. Nobody can tell me that those kids aren't being influenced by their surroundings.

I think very, very few people are born gay, probably some sort of disorder because it's not natural per se. I don't mean that to sound terrible because i've nothing against it, but it's not really within nature to have attraction to the same sex.

Today i think the rise in numbers is down to social conditioning, probably more so than it being easier to be openly gay today. It'll only keep growing too, the whole Gender thing and ****sexuality is being fed to kids from a very young age.

Comment

it's obviously a mental disorder.

How can this even be argued? Just because of the sheer fact that biologically speaking, it is simply not normal to want to mate with someone whom you cannot procreate with, it is our natural instincts as humans to be programmed genetically to survive and procreate.

Now with that being said I have nothing against gays they can do as they please whatever makes them Happy, but it is absolutely a mental disorder to be gay, in fact a good chunk of people are gay in the first place because of something that happened in their childhood that caused confusion, like sexual molestation for example, or a lot of Lesbians simply can't stand the male gender, all of this is a result of some mental disorder.

The bad thing is when you throw around the words "mental disorder" people get extra sensitive and think your calling them crazies or sociopaths or something.
                Last edited by EdWins; 12-28-2018, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    I'll say mental

Coz u see gay genes does not multiply they don't create kids

Female to female, male to male

So make u wonder how come gay numbers are increasing it cannot be genetics

I dont believe sheet like "he was born gay"

I'll say the liberal media is helping promote this to our younglings
                    With so many dudes in the other thread choosing "gay sons" over "thot daughters", i am leaning more towards "genetics".

Comment

I have zero problem with ****sexuality. just don't bring that shyte around my kid or young siblings and we good. i noticed that some schools think its ok to have "gay acceptance" talks to small children without parental consent. this happens more than u think. this is where we draw the line. keep that bullsht over there. i stay here. no problems. we coexist. i have gays in my work and we talk and are friends. theres no "phobia" with me at all. just leave kids out of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X