Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just ran through a broad and left her in shock...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you mean you got her off so good that she couldn't move or did you stick something up her butt and she was so shocked by it?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      After reading the OP, I can't decide whether Loaded had sex with a woman or maybe just simply murdered one. Maybe both?
      Yea. With facebook murderers who knows anymore. Congrats on your sex or murder tonight TS

Comment

So what your saying OP is that she played dead hoping you stop having sex with her cos your pecker was too small and she would rather use her little finger to feel 'fuller'

Amirite amirie eh eh huh huh

Tiny peckered OP
        Gurl plays dead to stop sex

Op - Yes! Im Mandingo Steele Napier the 3rd esquire.

Hahahaha

Comment

Come oooooon betawraps

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            So what your saying OP is that she played dead hoping you stop having sex with her cos your pecker was too small and she would rather use her little finger to feel 'fuller'

Amirite amirie eh eh huh huh

Tiny peckered OP
            Gurl plays dead to stop sex

Op - Yes! Im Mandingo Steele Napier the 3rd esquire.

Hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              She literally couldn't, nor wanted to move. I coulda gone a few more times but kinda felt strangely satisfied with my work, and just let myself out and went to pick up food and head home.

T'was a rewarding feeling, similar to how Maidana, Wepner, or Douglas have felt at their highest of moments.

My only regret is that I didn't have my peeps

Beercules
              led
              Frank Ducketts
              Dirk Diggler UK
              punchr
              !! Anorak
              -jose-
              Derranged
              BrometheusBob

There with me for moral support.

Comment

You ran a sexual murder?

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  After reading the OP, I can't decide whether Loaded had sex with a woman or maybe just simply murdered one. Maybe both?
                  What? lol.

I know you're a euro cat, but I thought it was pretty obvious that "ran through" means ran through with my mighty pen1s. You know 'wraps is a wordy guy!

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Do you mean you got her off so good that she couldn't move or did you stick something up her butt and she was so shocked by it?
                  The former, my good man.

I run through women at a pretty good pace right now, for Q1FY17, but it's been many moons since I left a hussy with that kind of utter awe and satisfaction, she was literally speechless. I could tell she was in an altered state of euphoria because if she was thinking clearly she woulda at least walked me to the door to make sure I didn't clean her out on the way out - it was a true hookup, we didn't even meet til 4 mins before I threw her on the bed.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                    OP ran over a girl in the street with his mobility scooter

Comment

Working...
                    X