sex/beej videos with the ex.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    Post dem on here, so I can compare our dick size
    youll feel like a pron star compared to mine.
    it may be smaller than average but it got sucked on, edged, and penetrated puss

Comment

Comment

videos are for sharing

Comment

Which way did you have the camera pointed? I will watch them but not if its 15 mins of the lens pointed at your bunghole

Comment

yea I did. Whenever I watch the video I wank myself to death, admiring my glorious body pumping like a stallion.

Comment

I like to film my sex scenes from below, so that it makes it unwankable for any other human being other than myself.

All you can see is arsehole, jiggling ballsack and the stem ramming straight into a ars$hole with "PAPP PAPP PAPP" in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                I like to film my sex scenes from below, so that it makes it unwankable for any other human being other than myself.

All you can see is arsehole, jiggling ballsack and the stem ramming straight into a ars$hole with "PAPP PAPP PAPP" in the background.
                Is the jiggling ballsack yours or the other fellas?

Comment

My ex recorded some of us banging but she recorded them on my old laptop so they're still on my computer, well now on an external hard drive of mine. I haven't deleted them and occasionally beat off to it when i remember i still have them.

Nothing wrong with keeping them for personal use, after all, you're the star in it. Obviously just keep it safe and don't distribute it.

Maybe you can analyse your performance, see where you can improve.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    Is the jiggling ballsack yours or the other fellas?
                    Honestly, sometimes it's hard to tell.

Also I meant to write vagina, freudian slip much?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                      Which way did you have the camera pointed? I will watch them but not if its 15 mins of the lens pointed at your bunghole
                      I hate that camera shot when i'm watching ****.

It's especially worse when it's on a good angle and about 3 seconds before i'm about to release my liquid pearls it cuts to the angle of the guys sphincter in the camera as he's pounding her.

Comment

Working...
                      X