• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    Dont say dat, dont ever say dat. Lisa annis my favorite
    I said i hope they dont nuke her.

Ya want beef?

Comment

China is on our side now though. North Korea is stupid if they try to attack us.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        I said i hope they dont nuke her.

Ya want beef?
        You axing me on a date? You some type of queerosexual?

Comment

We need to send an army of BBC's.

Make them feel inferior then bomb them once they are mentally cracked.

General Beer has spoken.
          Last edited by Beercules; 04-20-2017, 05:34 PM.

Comment

You axing me on a date? You some type of queerosexual?
            Yes

Buttsecks baby.

Ye heard meh??1

Comment

I'm almost certain the US will not strike first. The US is operating on two fronts: projecting believable intent and resolve for war, and working China to tighten the grip of sanctions to a breaking point.

In order to strike first, the US would need some reliable and actionable intelligence that would persuade them that there would not be/or that they could preempt or contain any massive retaliatory attack. Korea does have nuclear capabilities, heavy artillery, and short/medium range missiles that could threaten key allies in S Korea and Japan. This would be unacceptable collateral damage, and so a first strike is very unlikely. N Korea cannot legitimately threaten American directly at this point, although they are attempting to gain that capability.

Of course, having a fat man baby dictator with nukes is a wild card. He could kick start a devastating local war, but I don't think any country would be stupid enough to join N Korea in suicide. China would be more likely to roll on N Korea than start war with the US (as long as the US doesn't make any idiotic strategic errors to completely alienate them while dealing with Kim).

Preemptive strike is unlikely. World War not going to happen.

Comment

Lol NK just talks that noise. They ain't nuking nor going to war with nobody.

They can barely afford to keep their army fed at home - what makes you think they could afford the logistical support to keep them going through a war??

They just talk big so then they can lie to their citizens saying "look how we punked down the evil Westerners"!

It's sad that their citizens aren't allowed access to world media, and they only know what their government tells them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                  I'm almost certain the US will not strike first. The US is operating on two fronts: projecting believable intent and resolve for war, and working China to tighten the grip of sanctions to a breaking point.

In order to strike first, the US would need some reliable and actionable intelligence that would persuade them that there would not be/or that they could preempt or contain any massive retaliatory attack. Korea does have nuclear capabilities, heavy artillery, and short/medium range missiles that could threaten key allies in S Korea and Japan. This would be unacceptable collateral damage, and so a first strike is very unlikely. N Korea cannot legitimately threaten American directly at this point, although they are attempting to gain that capability.

Of course, having a fat man baby dictator with nukes is a wild card. He could kick start a devastating local war, but I don't think any country would be stupid enough to join N Korea in suicide. China would be more likely to roll on N Korea than start war with the US (as long as the US doesn't make any idiotic strategic errors to completely alienate them while dealing with Kim).

Preemptive strike is unlikely. World War not going to happen.
                  This.

IF by chance Kim pressed the self-destruct button by nuking Japan and S Korea, and sending an all-out assault/invasin of ground troops towards S Korea, well, N Korea would cease to exist as we know it.

Before he could even press 30 miles deep into S Korean territory, Pyongyang would be rubble, and literally half his army would be killed.

And yes - like you said - China would probably be the first to attack them before they sided with them. Unless USA did something that they viewed as a threat to their sovereignty.

Any of his troops exposed and not underground would be killed by massive airstrikes.

We would have complete control of the air within a few days, and the South Korean army would mop up whatever was left of his ground game.

Comment

Dont say dat, dont ever say dat. Lisa annis my favorite
                    Better than Lisa Ann. You newbie. Get on the trap train. Choo-choo!

Anything to derail this stupid thread

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                      Better than Lisa Ann. You newbie. Get on the trap train. Choo-choo!

Anything to derail this stupid thread
                      Nobody is better than Lisa Ann, Rachel Starr is close second

Comment

Working...
                      X