Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it true there are fully grown adult men who go on trips to bang underage girls?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it true there are fully grown adult men who go on trips to bang underage girls?

Like in the Philippines and Vietnam and stuff? That's horribly disgusting, what is wrong with these men? Who could possibly partake in these types of actions?

Thraxox mentioned that he recently took a trip to a very poor slum area of the Philippines and he noticed that half the kids are mixed with white features.

So after speaking to few locals asking why there are lots of white children, I found out that the area was a local prostitute orgy fest, where a lot of white dudes go around and have sex with them, and some of them get pregnant because of faulty condoms, or lie to them about being sterile, or some of the hoes are just asking to have white children.

They say its seriously rampant. But it surprised me the about the vastness of its scale, because....1/4 children in one particular area are half breeds of Nordic White Origin. Like, what the heck.
    That is truly disgusting to me that fully grown adult males need to travel to 3rd world countries just to get laid? Why can't they do that in their own country? And the sickest part is these women are teenagers, like 13 and 14. These men must feel inadequate, I can't possibly imagine what kind of loser would stoop that low.

I've heard of married European women who go on cruises to the Caribbean and Jamaica and other black countries just to have sex with the locals while their husbands just assume they're on "vacation". It seems like it's going both ways, the men and the women don't want each other and go on trips and cruises just to get what they really want. That is sad to me. But at least the women aren't going on these trips to band 15 year olds like the men are.

Comment

Because if they bone an under age girl here in the states, that's prison time! 15 ain't worth 25 in the pen bruh. Don't blame them, blame the girls over there spreading their legs open.

Comment

i personally believe sexual deviance like that comes from psychological cope. like if someone is born with a small penis. so they'll never be able to satisfy a normal female. so they want to punish helpless minors whose sexual organs are not even developed yet.

worse yet boys

it's a very deviant thing. disproportionately jewish btw. Polansky. Woody Allen. Sandusky. jared fogle(subway guy) etc
        Last edited by HeadShots; 04-17-2017, 04:15 PM.

Comment

ESAU is always into demonic shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
            ESAU is always into demonic shenanigans.
            What does ESAU mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              What does ESAU mean?

Comment

if I ever hear any single male telling me hes going on a trip to Bangkok I think straight away hes a pervert .

Comment

I've heard of married European women who go on cruises to the Caribbean and Jamaica and other black countries just to have sex with the locals while their husbands just assume they're on "vacation". It seems like it's going both ways, the men and the women don't want each other and go on trips and cruises just to get what they really want. That is sad to me. But at least the women aren't going on these trips to band 15 year olds like the men are.
                  Rent-A-Dread is what it is known as here.

Comment

What does ESAU mean?

Comment

Working...
                    X