Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's a man downstairs refurbishing my bathroom, and I'm hungry (100% real)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    thanks.

whoa! that black girl in your sig is hawt!

I'd love to give her the asian hammer.

Comment

Harrow!

My batharum is pix by young stong genteraman he with him menny menny tool of menny menny difflant corror

Same corror rike Shangai Dlagon bleedin file rike woooh woooh woooh i dilstoy orr virrage and peopors rivving in virrage .

Menny menny victim and young sex gurrs with a nice poosey give me hard fentesy of ricking the pooosey and doggy styre rike woof woof i do rike im rexington steer!

gurrs rook me and shout ow ow noooooo its to big rike hurk hogan bicep musser. Stong and frexiburr and so rong rike tail of ancient Shanghai Dlagon!

Gurrs know i am Rexington Steer! hohohohoho!

hohohoho!

Comment

Literally loling

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          Harrow!

My batharum is pix by young stong genteraman he with him menny menny tool of menny menny difflant corror

Same corror rike Shangai Dlagon bleedin file rike woooh woooh woooh i dilstoy orr virrage and peopors rivving in virrage .

Menny menny victim and young sex gurrs with a nice poosey give me hard fentesy of ricking the pooosey and doggy styre rike woof woof i do rike im rexington steer!

gurrs rook me and shout ow ow noooooo its to big rike hurk hogan bicep musser. Stong and frexiburr and so rong rike tail of ancient Shanghai Dlagon!

hohohoho!

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Harrow!

hohohoho!

Hahah.

This guy is really growing on me. In part because of his amusing threads, and in part because it generates a funny impersonation from you in return.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWuzKangs View Post
              Hahah.

This guy is really growing on me. In part because of his amusing threads, and in part because it generates a funny impersonation from you in return.
              you rike it?

you raffing, yes?

Comment

WELP

There's a guy coming in a few hours to put the tiles in.

Better get a bite to eat before I go hide upstairs!

Comment

**UPDATE**

They're now working on plastering the bathroom walls.

I need a poop so bad! I'm contemplating using park toilets but I get nervous using public toilets

Comment

I need a poo!

Comment

Working...
                    X