No announcement yet.

One night stand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Damnnnnn they beat his ass for over 2 hours???
    He was one of them feisty gays. So after they found out he was a boy and confronted, I believe he cussed them out and they weren't having that. That boy Gully Queen was ahead of his time.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      You guys support this attack?
      No comment. He did trick those guys into think he was a man and they were under their liquor and ganja. They might not have notice that something was off about this "girl."

Comment

anything I say can and will be use against me in a court of law so all I could say is the chunkier the better take no prisoners, them big girls let you treat them like pizza dough

hey go big or don't go at all

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          No comment. He did trick those guys into think he was a man and they were under their liquor and ganja. They might not have notice that something was off about this "girl."
          Should have not told that girl he went to church with, she gave him up it seems. Prob would have gotten away, or at least just beaten not the overkill they gave out.

Comment

support this attack i do not

discrimination path to the dark side is

mm-hmm

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
              Should have not told that girl he went to church with, she gave him up it seems. Prob would have gotten away, or at least just beaten not the overkill they gave out.
              I believe him arguing with them got them quite angry. Some Jamaicans gays are the loud get up in yo' face type of gays. He was one and that's what he got after deceiving them.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                2 Days ago:

I was going to Mcdonalds and there was this dude asking for change sat near the wall.

So i went over and thought id give the dude some money. He instead grabbed my pecker in a vice like grip and wouldnt let go.

I said "Hey! thats rude and inappropriate."

He replied with "fock yo change negga , fock yo change" and began stroking my pecker.

Turned out dude wanted some action and not dough.
                Fuk thats awesome, why are you always the lucky one in these kind of situations.

By the way I take it you are quite the hung gentleman?

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  anything I say can and will be use against me in a court of law so all I could say is the chunkier the better take no prisoners, them big girls let you treat them like pizza dough

hey go big or don't go at all
                  Big women are the best. Honestly the best women i ever had sex with were with big women. Their pu$$ies get hella wet. And by big I mean 250+

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Why you dudes always gotta turn a perfectly normal
                    Topic into some gay sht though?
                    Easy, they don't get V ever.

I used to have 2, one of them I still talk to ocasionally but she got married so I don't get involved there anymore, the other left the country and I deleted her number

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                      Fuk thats awesome, why are you always the lucky one in these kind of situations.

By the way I take it you are quite the hung gentleman?
                      I gent never shares his details of his conquests

Comment

Working...
                      X