Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you go to a church to meet and get an autograph from a professional athlete?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you go to a church to meet and get an autograph from a professional athlete?

So I know where Derek Carr from the Raiders goes to church at. He went to the college that i went to. He is a real religious guy and he goes there every Sunday when he's not playing. I was thinking about going to get his autograph but don't know if that's weird or not. Would you go to church to get an athlete's autograph?

I think its very disrespectful to Mr Carr and his religious beliefs to invade his worship time asking for an autograph.

You should follow him like a stalker and catch him at the first store or anything he stops at. Have your pen ready

Comment

any guy over the age of 18 shouldnt even be asking another man for his autograph

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        any guy over the age of 18 shouldnt even be asking another man for his autograph

*stands outside Floyd's house when in Vegas asking for an autograph*

Comment

Yeah for profit purposes.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
            Yeah for profit purposes.

that's DC at church bro...might wanna let him have that time with his family

he does a lot of signings at other places

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              *stands outside Floyd's house when in Vegas asking for an autograph*
              well thats different :blow:

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                that's DC at church bro...might wanna let him have that time with his family

he does a lot of signings at other places
                Yeah prob catch him at a state game.

Comment

Just go invade his privacy and ask him to sign your basketball

Comment

Why is that Hanz?

This is no swipe at you personally or anyone on here & maybe its just that I am Old School but I find it manlier to hit a celebrity athlete up for an autograph than to follow his every move on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.

Celebrity actors and musicians though, its just un-manly no matter how you cut it.

Comment

Working...
                    X