Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me your opinion on this video, no matter who you support.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Tell me your opinion on this video, no matter who you support.

Syrian Survivor Praises President Trump's Airstrike! "What You Did Was Amazing"

Kassem Eid survived the 2013 chemical attack in Syria. As someone who has seen the government's horror firsthand, he is one of many Syrians who are overjoyed at the Trump administration's response to the most recent chemical attack.

I didn't know !WAR MIKEY!'s cousin was Syrian.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      I didn't know !WAR MIKEY!'s cousin was Syrian.

C'mon man serious answers, I know you can give me your point of view.

Your opinion on this is important

Comment

I'm tired of America being the superman for the world. These mfers in bs cavemen with cellphone countries need to man up & takeover or gtfo if they can't man up.

Like Jefferson said ""The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants". And I don't think he meant some other countries patriots in reference to this Syria situation. This cat in the video needs to shed his own blood or the blood of his enemies & fix his own f#cking caveman country not expect others to do it for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I'm tired of America being the superman for the world. These mfers in bs cavemen with cellphone countries need to man up & takeover or gtfo if they can't man up.

Like Jefferson said ""The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants". And I don't think he meant some other countries patriots in reference to this Syria situation. This cat in the video needs to shed his own blood or the blood of his enemies & fix his own f#cking caveman country not expect others to do it for him.
          But what option these people have? I'm not 100% sure of course, but what if they don't have the manpower and resources for it to happen? What can they do in that situation besides hoping on a plane out of there?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
            But what option these people have? I'm not 100% sure of course, but what if they don't have the manpower and resources for it to happen? What can they do in that situation besides hoping on a plane out of there?
            I'm hardly a military strategist, but I've read the Art of War more than once & there are measures to take vs superior or inferior forces. For example the "terrorists" the US are currently fighting are using one strategy to combat a superior force well enough to have many Americans freaked the f#ck out. And surely this guy isn't the only guy feeling like he's feeling so he & like minded individuals need to come together & grow a revolution until they got an army that can do something against the powers that be.

I mean it beats the sh^t outta waiting for someone to bully their bully. Maybe they end up being martyrs like I said, but maybe their sacrifice breeds the revolution that does change things there. Bottom line for me is the US isn't gonna change that place for real. The people who live there need to change that place to what they want it to be.

Comment

I dont support nobody but **** WARS

I hate all wars

Comment

I do not support war.

Comment

She wanted to cut his feed so bad lmao it back fired so bad on cnn

Comment

This is what ive been saying

Why are we taking out the good guys in syria and ring them out of syria

This good guys will be the ones that has the courage to fight for their country and will not let it fall

Keep them there create a safe zone

This good guys will become bad guys and suicide bombers the longer they stay in our country when everyday they see their country being torn apart and no one tried to help

Comment

Working...
                    X