US Navy fires 50 tomahawk missiles at Shayrat airfield in Syria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
    The kids too?
    Did you care about those kids before? Or did you finally just last week have a change of heart?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Lol

Yeah bomb bomb bomb

Bomb al qaeda and isis too

Oh wait that's what syria did.
      Chill out bro, you're making too much sense.... This is a no-logic zone.

Warr Trump... save America!!!! MAGA, MAGA!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        Keep thinking that you Russian

He has killed so many civilians and did so then, it's time to face justice
        How many civilians has the American government killed and were you this outraged then?

Or did MAGA change your heart finally?

Comment

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
          How many civilians has the American government killed and were you this outraged then?

Or did MAGA change your heart finally?
          You're a ****in tard, dude. Most people I heard from actually dont even agree with these attacks and I certainly don't, yet many liberals and democrats, as well as some dumbass neocons do, so please dont blame all this on Trump supporters. Secondly, you are yelling at everyone and calling them all idiots for expressing concern for dead children. You just sound like a pissed off idiot whose too dumb to really discuss anything so you just start criticising everyone. By your logic, people are wrong for expressing support for Muslims, and the rest of the people are also wrong because they didnt support Muslims, so everyone is just wrong and its all Trump's fault. Classic libtard response.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            civilians and children had this coming?
            Or maybe Jesus needed them for his plan?

I'm just saying the US is always like "oh no you didn't" & jumps in other people's sh^t & if more countries woulda jumped on the US when we had beef with England the US might not be what it is today (although one could argue the world might be better without the US jumping up in everyones sh^t too).

Basically doe my stance is sometimes you gotta let mfers figure their own sh^t out. In particular in these caveman logic with cellphones countries.

Comment

Oh, look, now everybody in America cares about innocent Muslim kids dying in the Middle East? When it fits the Trump rhetoric-agenda, right?

But the innocent kids playing soccer in dirt getting murdered by despicable skin head marines and then laughing about it afterward was just "part of the bigger picture" in Iraq, right?

What a joke.
              In fairness most of those political cats care about the dead kids when "their guy" isn't the one killing them & don't care when "their guy" is the one killing them.

Those people are puppets to their party like far too many Americans today. Too many Americans are connected to being a D, R, conservative or liberal & not the finer points & checks & balances of right or wrong in the short & long term.

Comment

Did you care about those kids before? Or did you finally just last week have a change of heart?
                A gas attack provokes strong emotions.

Comment

• Same old games: terrorists are responsible for something but they manage to make the international fools think it was the official government's actions so they become the scapegoat. I would like to see them try this to Israel after Hamas again makes it look like they intentionally hit palestinian hospitals. This is idiotic.

Comment

• i don't support this move and i'm disappointed with the donald. it's an obvious false flag. he needs to have a sit down with assad and putin immediately. send the ****ing neocons, zionist, saudi shills out of the damn room.

Comment

• GOD BLESS

Comment

Working...
                      X