No announcement yet.

US Navy fires 50 tomahawk missiles at Shayrat airfield in Syria

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King_ View Post
    Did you care about those kids before? Or did you finally just last week have a change of heart?
    Don't ask no ******ed ass question like that. No innocent kid deserves to die. I'm not getting into last week and last month I don't live in the past.

Comment

• 50???? that's it??? impeach Trump, FOH, should be around 50K missiles

Comment

• **** feels like an expensive photo opp so the Donald could say see I'm not Putin ass boy , this did nothing but **** an already ****ed up street and airbase

That fake outrage by the Russians at the UN gave it away

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Don't ask no ******ed ass question like that. No innocent kid deserves to die. I'm not getting into last week and last month I don't live in the past.
          Deserves got nothing to do with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Deserves got nothing to do with it.
            It does if he asked me do I care about children dying. Don't jump in someone else conversation if you don't know what's being discussed.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              It does if he asked me do I care about children dying. Don't jump in someone else conversation if you don't know what's being discussed.
              So how much do you care?

Comment

• Humans are the worst kind of creaturea. Hopefully this next war will wipe all of us out.

Comment

• Now see, if Squealpiggy were here, he'd be the one telling us that there's nothing "fishy" about this whole situation.

And that it was 100% Assad and the Russian-backed Syrians who gas-attacked the rebel stronghold.

He would call anyone who thought it could be a false flag, or just something not believable/fishy about the situation in general, a "loony conspiracy-theorist," and draw an analogy to you believing in Elvis being alive.

Comment

• This is all so confusing to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      You need to do more research, bud.

Remember saddams cw programs were stopped/slowed/stymied since 1991.

Syria's program has been ongoing until recent years.

You also need to update your Syrian air force info. Look up their sortie rates.

They are not advanced but they've been capable.

Makeshift crude weapons is part of war. Soldiers use what they have or is available.

Even america. Remember all the "redneck" armor on trucks and humvees? Or in vietnam, attaching empty cans to m-60 machine guns to make the gun feed better?

Btw the Syrians had problems with the "goat f uckers" because initially those guys were Syrian army. 90% of Syrian army was sunni who turned.

Also because they were recruited and armed by saudis, qatar, even the west.
                      What's to research? Syria doesn't have the money to be more advanced than Saddams Iraq. It's just that simple.

Exactly to Syria's crude bombs.. They are using what they have available. They are not producing more advanced cw's than Saddam

Comment

Working...
                      X