No announcement yet.

Design me the perfect mixed grill dish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    What meats would you use, what would you serve it with?

1) Marris piper potatoes -Whole not cut

2) live Lobsters(preferably two)

4) Jumbo prawns raw, shell on

5) uncooked German sausage

11) Beer

add 4 cobs of corn, a dozen clams in shell,

Drop all above with half a bottle beer(drink remaining fluid) into this pot with plenty of season salt and a quarter cup water.

Place directly on BBQ grill for 43 minutes. Do not open lid until done. Crab legs optional.
    Last edited by TBear; 04-06-2017, 02:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      What meats would you use, what would you serve it with?

1) Marris piper potatoes -Whole not cut

2) live Lobsters(preferably two)

4) Jumbo prawns raw, shell on

5) uncooked German sausage

11) Beer

add 4 cobs of corn, a dozen clams in shell,

Drop all above with half a bottle beer(drink remaining fluid) into this pot with plenty of season salt and a quarter cup water.

Place directly on BBQ grill for 43 minutes. Do not open lid until done. Crab legs optional.
      Lobsters feel pain and crabs kill them first humanely
      Last edited by TBear; 04-06-2017, 03:46 AM.

Comment

I hope your sadism is directed at me and not really at animals

Comment

Lobsters feel pain and crabs kill them first humanely
          That's why I give the Lobster's the beer

Crab legs are to most humane meat on earth. You don't have to kill them to remove the legs and they grow back when you remove them. But if it hurts, that is why we add the beer.

Comment

That's why I give the Lobster's the beer

Crab legs are to most humane meat on earth. You don't have to kill them to remove the legs and they grow back when you remove them. But if it hurts, that is why we add the beer.
            agreed harvest all the crab claws and legs you like, some crabs even offer them up

insects dont feel pain and they are meat feel free to eat grasshoppers inhumanely

Comment

agreed harvest all the crab claws and legs you like, some crabs even offer them up

insects dont feel pain and they are meat feel free to eat grasshoppers inhumanely
              Not into bugs personally, unless it were a matter of life or death.

But when I was a kid I had an idea about a crab leg farm and feeding all the starving people of the world. You could feed the vegetarians that wouldn't eat meat because of killing animals, you feed all the starving people in India the can't eat beef, and all the people in the middle east that won't eat pork. My parents would suppress my idea and tell me, you can't feed the world Crab Legs, there isn't enough butter!

Comment

Not really into Indian food tbh but one meal I like from the Indian is the tandoori mixed grill superb .
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9AGXAza5IU

Comment

Not into bugs personally, unless it were a matter of life or death.

But when I was a kid I had an idea about a crab leg farm and feeding all the starving people of the world. You could feed the vegetarians that wouldn't eat meat because of killing animals, you feed all the starving people in India the can't eat beef, and all the people in the middle east that won't eat pork. My parents would suppress my idea and tell me, you can't feed the world Crab Legs, there isn't enough butter!

Comment

Working...
                  X