Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recent Study Shows, The More Weed You Smoke The Higher Chance You'll End Up a Loser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Study Shows, The More Weed You Smoke The Higher Chance You'll End Up a Loser

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nal-study.html

They need a study for this?

Comment

Make sure to share this with all the successful weed smokers like Michael Phelps.

Comment

Did they sample size it between indica, sativa & hybrids? I know plenty of high functioning daily sativa or sativa leaning hybrid smokers & I know casual indica smokers who haven't gotten off the couch since the Super Bowl. Different types of weed got different effects on smokers & then some mfers are just losers before they smoke or even if they don't smoke so theres that too.

Comment

I still don't get how grown people still need mess around with it. I get it when you're young and all, but for me, I work for myself, and I'm completely obsessed with getting better at what I do and making more money.

Comment

If it aint in da Blueprint, it's sinning.

Comment

Comment

I smoke a lot of weed and I'm far from a loser financially. I smoke when I'm driving, I'm high when I'm meeting a client, im pretty much high all day. I operate at a higher level when I'm high no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  I smoke a lot of weed and I'm far from a loser financially. I smoke when I'm driving, I'm high when I'm meeting a client, im pretty much high all day. I operate at a higher level when I'm high no doubt.
                  Was this you in school?

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                    Make sure to share this with all the successful weed smokers like Michael Phelps.
                    I'm sure that for every Michael Phelps there are a thousand losers. This refers to folks who smoke atleast 4 times a week.

Comment

Working...
                    X