Guess who these 2 douche are:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who these 2 douche are:

Comment

IDK but looks like 2 dudes who struggle with their weights lmfao, look like their were 300lb 6 months ago and their skin is just flabby hanging on the bones like its melting.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
        IDK but looks like 2 dudes who struggle with their weights lmfao, look like their were 300lb 6 months ago and their skin is just flabby hanging on the bones like its melting.
        they're very famous.. last name starts with T

Comment

I'm sure they paid good money to do that

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            I'm sure they paid good money to do that
            they paid good money to kill endangered, helpless animals.. what kind of sick faq hobby is that..

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              they paid good money to kill endangered, helpless animals.. what kind of sick faq hobby is that..
              I don't like hunting, never hunted, and only support hunting for food, If you kill it eat it you know, not sport hunting.

But you can't blame them, Blame the Africans who accept their money and allow this. Heck the Chinese even pay Africans good money to eat Testicles and monkey brains.

The Africans are known to give in easy to money and this is an example, if you go back hundreds of years ago they even sold their own people for a few gold coins.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                Nothing wrong with killing animals, lady

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  I don't like hunting, never hunted, and only support hunting for food, If you kill it eat it you know, not sport hunting.

But you can't blame them, Blame the Africans who accept their money and allow this. Heck the Chinese even pay Africans good money to eat Testicles and monkey brains.

The Africans are known to give in easy to money and this is an example, if you go back hundreds of years ago they even sold their own people for a few gold coins.

Good thinking. Blame Africans for murder.

I could book a trip into the Savannahs tomorrow. No African Middle men needed.

I could go shoot me some Antelope.

No Africans required.

These people are sick. Sick as fuq. LOSERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Nothing wrong with killing animals, lady
                    A lot of the guides in Botswana and South Africa told me culling is necessary to balance the ecosystem and with more and more people animals interfere with farms and land that people use to survive.

I think they would all be pissed about the leopard. They are hard as hell to find and they are endangered. It took me over a week with a trained guide to spot one of those things.

Apparently on hunting concessions since they are fenced in, they aren't too hard to find. I was like these hunters see all the good wildlife while we gotta ride in dusty trucks for days to find anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X