No announcement yet.

Illness and helplessness in a fight flash backs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billly View Post
    If I give you a hundred quid would you do it for me ?
    Depends
    Are you
    Team GGG
    Or
    Team Canelo

Comment

Did he have a BBC

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
        Depends
        Are you
        Team GGG
        Or
        Team Canelo
        Wait are you even in London? private message me mate I have more than a hundred quid if your willing to do it.......

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Did he have a BBC
          It was some Indian dude im also Asian btw

And Amir King Khan is the greatest heavyweight champion of all times.

Comment

FINALLY A NEW GOOD POSTER?q?!! pic or the story is ruined..

Are u white or black? Do you want some skin? Whats your favourite boxing stance? Are you still on your regular account? Can I offer skin? Bleach? Moustache?

Comment

Why dont you just wrap your hands? Surely that will stop your skin from tearing...unless of course when you throw a hard jab your shoulder seperates and your arm falls off. In which case..hilarious.

Comment

no good can come from living in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                  no good can come from living in the past.
                  Unless your a time traveler

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                    FINALLY A NEW GOOD POSTER?q?!! pic or the story is ruined..

Are u white or black? Do you want some skin? Whats your favourite boxing stance? Are you still on your regular account? Can I offer skin? Bleach? Moustache?
                    My parents are from the Islamic republic of Pakistan the place where OBD was found.......Amir Khans chin does not represent mine just in case you think my chin is fake.

I have skin but its a crap rip off of normal skin its very fragile sort like a new born child level fragile hence I have no choice but to run away like a pussssy 14 years ago.

So you can imagine a punch thrown by me would end up causing me to get a cut on my knuckles or instantly getting a black eye with even a jab its pretty crazy.

I just wish I had the balls to run up on him now after 14 years and wreck him its my fantasy. I need to get over it but when you run a coward *** queer from a fight it haunts you I personally believe anyone born with such a disgusting illness should be allowed to end their life medically youth in asia whatever its called to avoid bullying and being targeted by cowards who choose to attack disabled handicap people like me.

Comment

Working...
                    X