Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What % of people have a penis above 8 inches?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What % of people have a penis above 8 inches?

What % of them are black white and asian?

So im guessing around 10% of the population are this size?

Im guessing of that 10% 60% are black 39% are white and 1% are asian ?

Thats my estimate whats the reality? How many big lurkers are there out there?

Comment

It appears the average black guy is below 7.1 inches because a normal african and a congo man are different ie the congo men are the biggest in the world on average.

I dont know about you but I dont find the average black man threatening at all even if hes from the congo, theres only so much half an inch can do, and thats only length

So what % of black people are packing 8 inches and over the 8 9 10 11 inch big ol wangs with at least medium to large girth?

The average white penis is not threatening but not weak, its about what I am, but how many white men have a big ol scholng? What %?

Lastly teh asian penis isnt as small as we imagine like we imagine black men to be bigger than they are we also seem to imagine asians as smaller than they are, having a 5 inch pecker is almsot near the white average so asians are not overly "small" unless from Korea

Ok they are like 4.5 on average that is kinda small but not as small as you imagine, theres a mess up with our perceptions when we hear numbers and see the rest of what a person looks like. ie you see a manly black guy and you imagine they will be bigger than they are you see a feminine asian man and you underestimate how big they are

Last edited by AlexKid; 03-27-2017, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Fascinating conversation and theories!

Highly stimulating!

Comment

I guess it all comes down to me not having a huge penis and thats never gonna change so I just have to keep fighting reality and finding out every penis statistic available, that will solve the problem

JUST KEEP FIGHTING!

Comment

keep searching for that imaginary woman who cares how many cm your penis is not how much money you make

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              keep searching for that imaginary woman who cares how many cm your penis is not how much money you make
              They like both.

Comment

son you got a lot to learn

Comment

South Koreans have it rough

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    South Koreans have it rough
                    They do dont they

hai 5 me bro

Comment

Working...