No announcement yet.

(Election News) FBI Discovers Possible Evidence of Treason

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheLennox View Post
    The article doesn't list who their sources are by name, but I'm assuming that's because CNN is protecting them, which is standard for news of this magnitude.
    Lmao... what "magnitude" of "news" is this?

All they did was rehash what comey said Monday, and then rambled on about "officials", and then after that said they didn't have any evidence and it's all just a guess

So please tell me what news they were breaking??

Comment

Notice how the article has no comments section

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Lmao... what "magnitude" of "news" is this?

All they did was rehash what comey said Monday, and then rambled on about "officials", and then after that said they didn't have any evidence and it's all just a guess

So please tell me what news they were breaking??
        That's not what the article stated; if you're upset over the news, that's understandable, but please don't distort its contents.

Comment

Their source was the wind
          Whispered to the writers ears
          So he made the article

Comment

It means that there's significant evidence, specifically of the kind listed within the article, but since the investigation is ongoing (not officially over) they're not willing to put their necks out on the line yet by saying "so and so did this."

Protocol.
            Oh ffs. Don't you think after a year of investigations into Russian collusion and there being the absence of any evidence whatsoever (via James Clapper's statements on Jan 20) that if there was a smidgen of wrongdoing, it would have been leaked PRIOR to Trump winning?
            I don't think you realize what's going down for your deep state party and the house of cards are about to fall.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
              Oh ffs. Don't you think after a year of investigations into Russian collusion and there being the absence of any evidence whatsoever (via James Clapper's statements on Jan 20) that if there was a smidgen of wrongdoing, it would have been leaked PRIOR to Trump winning?
              I don't think you realize what's going down for your deep state party and the house of cards are about to fall.
              Link me to an actual news article covering that leak (if it's a real leak). Forgive me, but I don't trust a 4chan image.

Comment

That's not what the article stated; if you're upset over the news, that's understandable, but please don't distort its contents.
                If thats not what the article stated, then tell me the news that is article is breaking?

And what "magnitude" of news is it..

So please, for the 2nd time, what news is Breaking in is article?

I'm not making anything up, I read your article, I have critical thinking skills, I can see right thru the BS that is this article..

So please tell me the breaking news and the magnitude of it?
                Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 03-23-2017, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  If thats not what the article stated, then tell me the news that is article is breaking?

And what "magnitude" of news is it..

So please, for the 2nd time, what news is Breaking in is article?

I'm not making anything up, I read your article, I have critical thinking skills, I can see right thru the BS that is this article..

So please tell me the breaking news and the magnitude of it?
                  Hell, I stopped reading right here...

".....officials told CNN.

Comment

Fake News.

Comment

You know the US is f#cked for the foreseeable future when people are arguing over what news is or isn't legit.

Although I am glad to see some Americans opening themselves to start seeing news as propaganda I'm just looking forward to the time they realize some of the news they prefer, assuming they prefer any, can also be promoting propaganda.

That said cmon folks the odds on Trump getting ousted as President for one reason or another are fantastic with all the things he seems to do with little consideration or concern for future problems. I mean the f#cking President was trying to sh^t on a department store over his daughter's clothes. This isn't a US President like any other, which you can argue is good in many ways, but I see this going down in flames at the earliest opportunity for the status quo politicians, D &/or R, to light it up. President Status Quo Pence is coming.

Comment

Working...
                      X