No announcement yet.

I wonder what lounge would be like...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder what lounge would be like...

if posters like Tim Horton, Terrel, Goat, Flab, Chiefsecondzonly, RwK, Ether, MIB, MARKBLV, Frogs, DJ EMz and other oldies would still be posting here.

Imagine the penis boys trying to win Bossys heart if she is till here. MIBs political views and Gorilla Dogs declaring his ownage of everybody here.

Am just wondering, and apologies to other greats whom I have never mentioned.

i'd love to read a thread with Bossy and Alexkid

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Wasn't here for the Bossy saga but it was explained to me

That would be the best thread on the Internet.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Alexkid would probably try to funk her through the PM function

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
          if posters like Tim Horton, Terrel, Goat, Flab, Chiefsecondzonly, RwK, Ether, MIB, MARKBLV, Frogs, DJ EMz and other oldies would still be posting here.

Imagine the penis boys trying to win Bossys heart if she is till here. MIBs political views and Gorilla Dogs declaring his ownage of everybody here.

Look at you longing for them old days around here. Fuk them dudes. The lounge nowadays clowns on them dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
            Look at you longing for them old days around here. Fuk them dudes. The lounge nowadays clowns on them dudes.

Comment

Are you missing your boyfrends

Comment

Wasn't it Terrell who gave Bossy the business? They were both Canadians.

Comment

I honestly feel like that 2fast dude is Maniac or one of his Z (Zimmerman) klan member as he still seem to be on his rags, sending me red Ks. Who the hell still does that?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    Are you missing your boyfrends

Wait till he finds out they're all my alts

Comment

Working...
                    X