terror attacks in london...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
    Siablo's woman is calling.....
    As long as it is a woman because when it comes to my sex life, I am the only man in it.
    I hope you try and follow my standards in that regard.
    You are a Godless individual, so that ****sexual lifestyle is right up your alley.

Comment

Oh shlt siablo,here comes your mom
      She don't look happy

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Liberals are angry cowards, they consist of angry ranting online, spitting in peoples food, trying to get them fired while remaining annoymous and other coward acts to people who disagree wtih them.

They will even poison your food if you dont share their same views.

Liberals belief is to kiss up to the bully, hoping they will be spared and in the bully aka islamists good graces, they are stupid, none of them read the koran, if they did they would realize they will be forced to convert or die and the ones who convert will still be slaves smh

Its funny listening to thees left wing liberals who hate Christians they sway dont shove your views down my throats, well the Muslims under Sharia Law will not only shave their views but they will force you to convert if not they will shove a sword down your throat.
        thing is these liberals love the ragheads so much but i dont see them going on too many holidays to the middle east, or spending their gap years there.

Comment

Oh shlt siablo,here comes your mom
          She don't look happy
          i have no idea of the context of this argument but that made me LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            i have no idea of the context of this argument but that made me LOL
            So did Siablo's auntie....

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Look at that slanted eyed, dog eating, hentai loving savage. **** asians.

Comment

ISIS is taking credit for the attack.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/23/europe...ack/index.html

Comment

So did Siablo's auntie....
                  You better watch yourself. You're playing with fire.

That guy beat up Miguel Cotto's cousin, and he can kill or maim people in a fight without even trying.

Just a fair warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Ill translate for those who don't speak butt hurt:

I'm a goat farming refugee from the middle east
                    Correction: Born and raised in the Netherlands, own property in two different continents and can buy and sell your entire asian peasant family overnight.

You do speak butthurt though, Tuer, I'll give you that. Butthurt over the last beating you got in my other thread. You might wanna cool it on your irony though because we can fill several pages ripping on how bad pinoys have it.

I hate Muslims irrationally and make ******ed, spastic outbursts on the internet because my fake dad beats me because I'm not really his daughter
                    Your autism really shines through here. It amazes me how well you can convey your asperger syndrome through message board posts, if only that was a talent that could earn you money you could actually start financing your own obesity that'll put you 6 feet under before age 30 instead of having your mom do it for you.

You can't seem to ever refute my arguments about islam though can you fatso? Typical libtard can only attack personally(ineffectively at that) instead.

I can't wait for the day the same "moderate muslims" you defend so much online cut your throat once they have enough numbers in whatever sub-human neck of the woods you're from. I love how you fancy yourself some kind of intellectual when you're stupid enough to fall for taqiyya.
                    Last edited by BKM-; 03-23-2017, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      What would be irrational about his hatred of muslims there?

I think we just call any hatred of muslims irrational no matter how justified it is.

Hating muslims/islam is pretty damn logical. If you live on Earth you probably have a solid reason or two.
                      He's simply another liberal coward trying to impress his other SJW friends.

It's not possible to enjoy living in a civilized country while defending an ideology that is against literally everything you do. Unless you have no shame whatsoever.

If only the mvzzies and liberals finally clash they can just arrange the massive population control that we need already.

Comment

Working...
                      X