No announcement yet.

Man taunts NYPD officers - Needs their help afterward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Man taunts NYPD officers - Needs their help afterward

Second video of a guy about to deck the clown is in the link below. Can't embed. Cops come to his aide as the clown stays quiet like a little church mouse.

First video of clown taunting the cops:

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/03...lp-soon-after/

I wasn't please with him taunting the cops when the cops weren't doing anything wrong. We should only bash them when they do something wrong.

Comment

It's a mental disorder, a phobia. Equivalent to a janitor yelling at a kid in elementary school and that kid growing up and verbally abusing every janitor he sees for the rest of his life because they are "against him".

Comment

what a fucking clown, I never understood dudes who clown other men doing their job.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          I wasn't please with him taunting the cops when the cops weren't doing anything wrong. We should only bash them when they do something wrong.
          Agreed. ......

Comment

I make a living framing the police for brutality against gulllible africans who pay me nearly all of their case reward. Makes me sick seeing a cop who isn't white. There's not a penny to be made there.

Comment

Ole boy gots his eye on you...and you standing over there

Comment

he's a hipster and he's black what can you expect?

Comment

looks like an obama era bubbles from the wire, someone that should be shot and killed off in the first episode of the first season.

Comment

Hopefully that moron gets killed in a street corner by one of his own people before he can bestow anymore stupidity in this once great country.

The sad part is if the cops had let theirs emotions get the best of them and reacted to that loser we'd have another ridiculous #BLM bull**** movement. And of course it would start with "He wasn't doin nuffin."

Comment

Working...
                    X