Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stories! a situation in your life tell it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stories! a situation in your life tell it.

I saved a girl from getting kidnapped and possibly raped or lord knows what else.

I was chilling driinking outside my apartment (ghetto as hell aprtment) and lil girls ran up to me like for safety and they told me some ice cream man was grabbing a lil girl so I run up and dude was dragging girl and when he noticed me he dropped her and ran off I chased him on foot dude had hella stamina, i was dead but I took him down. dude doing LIFE in prison, took a super predator off the streets!

I got other stories but ill wait till the ball gets rolling.

ok now I know you're lyin'

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
      I saved a girl from getting kidnapped and possibly raped or lord knows what else.

I was chilling driinking outside my apartment (ghetto as hell aprtment) and lil girls ran up to me like for safety and they told me some ice cream man was grabbing a lil girl so I run up and dude was dragging girl and when he noticed me he dropped her and ran off I chased him on foot dude had hella stamina, i was dead but I took him down. dude doing LIFE in prison, took a super predator off the streets!

I got other stories but ill wait till the ball gets rolling.
      does it have to be heroic or can it be twilight zone worthy ?

Comment

Originally posted by INDIFFERENT View Post
        ok now I know you're lyin'
        real shit, chased dude down, stomped em out. cops came. everything. I know people find it hard to belive but it is what it is, did I want taht to happen to me HELL NO, but it did and I reacted teh way any regular person would. Are you saying you would just not do nothing and let dude get away?

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

does it have to be heroic or can it be twilight zone worthy ?
        as long as its your life.

Comment

You want me to talk about the burrito I had for lunch?

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
            as long as its your life.
            twilight zone it is

maybe 7 tears ago, i had a 65'' plasma tv dropped off at a friends house (someone needed to sign for it and i knew id be away).

it was 11pm and he says it weighs a ton. and it did. so we needed another body but there were none at that time so we went for it. we get to the van and were stumbling when this 50 y/o pakki guy, wearing a turban....underneath a ny yankee fitted offered to help. dude came from out of the shadow of a shadow.

we lied and said we didnt need help and proceeded to struggle. dude kisses my friend on his back as he and i are trying to maintain our grip. we look around and dude was gone. we werent drunk and we dont do drugs.

dude was gone.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              if thats what you feel you want to share and what your life is about and represents you.

then go ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                I had an Epic Steak & Potato Burrito alongside sum chili cheese fries from Del Taco after the gym today.

**** was good.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  I had an Epic Steak & Potato Burrito alongside sum chili cheese fries from Del Taco after the gym today.

**** was good.
                  sounds good this is food literally delivered to me today from Sacramento same place krazyienative and sweetpea 50 from.

feels good to have loved ones who think about you huh.

Comment

Back in high school, my homies decided to rob a liquor store. I was down to do it but the night they wanted to do it was the same night as my dj contest. .

So the night of, we ended up robbing the place and we were on our way out when my homey ends up shooting the owner.

We ran out the store and met up in an alley. We got in a big argument and my homey ended up shooting my other friend.

Then this dude ended up going crazy and tried to kill my other homey and then he tried to kill me too!

We ended up fighting on the rooftop and I accidentally pushed him off the roof.

Comment

Working...
                    X