No announcement yet.

Muslim boxer battles clothing rules for chance to compete

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim boxer battles clothing rules for chance to compete

Just found this video and I think its ridiculous if they allow her to fight wearing hijab.

This thread gone be good.

Comment

I'm very pro muslims but I think it's impossible to box with a hijab, it just can't happen

Comment

My money goes on a page 5 thread closure.

Page 6 at best.

Comment

She could give up those whack musslim beliefs leave it all behind and persue her dreams...i went to high school with 2 musslim sisters that would wear a jihab but as soon as they got to school they would take that s hit off

Comment

I have no problem with muslims wearing hijabs. I'm very pro freedom of religion.

But when it comes to wanting to wear them for your ID pictures? Lol wtf. And refusal to take them off at airport security.

And now this? How the hell can that work?

Wouldn't she also insist on being covered up? Like not wearing the standard tank tops and shorts?

Comment

What more scary is them Muslim women emulate her and would want to join swimming events in olympics on a condition that they will wear their burqas.
              Last edited by led; 03-16-2017, 10:23 PM.

Comment

let her box in her damn hijab its the amatuers anyways.

Comment

i dont think wearing hijab matter that much in amatuer rule, you already wearing headgear. maybe the problem is the tanktop or the agenda behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    i dont think wearing hijab matter that much in amatuer rule, you already wearing headgear. maybe the problem is the tanktop or the agenda behind it.
                    Didn't they ban headgear in amateur boxing?

At least in the olympics they did.

Comment

Working...
                    X