I need help... (please read)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    rape her and rape her hard!
    Or not. You could on the other hand take a couple of rohypnol if you are looking to forget about life for a while...or as others have said...have a w4nk...although if thats your choice i would grab a bottle of amyl nitrate...after that w4nking will become your way of life and you will never be bothered by those thoughts again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
      Or not. You could on the other hand take a couple of rohypnol if you are looking to forget about life for a while...or as others have said...have a w4nk...although if thats your choice i would grab a bottle of amyl nitrate...after that w4nking will become your way of life and you will never be bothered by those thoughts again.

Or he could just stop idolising her.

I think he needs to know that bytches just love da BBC and thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        So let me get this straight. You can't stop drinking about some slut at work, and ask for advice. We tell you the ducking answer, and now you act like you have all the answers? Kid, GTFOH. You can either take matters into your own hands and sleep at hight, or, you can continue to be am insomniac over this butch. I don't give two ****s either way
        So jacking off is the answer?

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
          this man has lived.
          Punchr idolizes women, that can't be healthy. I got 5 sisters, women think about men more than guys think. Punchr needs to not care about outcomes and go for it.

Comment

She is just a girl at work. You can spend all this time on her but if you got to know her, you might not even like her. She might hate all the things you like for that matter. It takes time to really get to know a girl. "Time together" to "really" get to know her. Right now she is at a distance, and you like what you see, nothing wrong with that. But consider... "the grass is always greener...."

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Punchr idolizes women, that can't be healthy. I got 5 sisters, women think about men more than guys think. Punchr needs to not care about outcomes and go for it.
              This.

The kunts hide it so well though.

They literally latch onto every focking word you say.

Kunts

Comment

I jacked off.

Time to sleep now...

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                  I jacked off.

Time to sleep now...
                  U shudnt have.

Big mistake.

Comment

I beat off on the regular and it's ****ing sweet. Girls get pissed because they can't get you to cum lmao

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      U shudnt have.

Big mistake.
                      It was a one time thing. Back to no fap.

Te thing is though beating off allowed me to sleep well.

Comment

Working...
                      X