oh snap is it really tru???the big homie blanco is back??,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss Blanco . He always kept it 💯

Comment

I find it hard to believe larry's mostly self-depreciating antics would really run someone off of the internet. More likely that Blanco asked himself "wtf am I doing with my life?"

Now let's all ask ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
        Didn't you take a massive L against Larry and leave the forum a while back? You quit in a tough fight like Victor Ortiz bro, there's no way you can make a legit comeback now bro, you lost all credibility.

Keep posting with your alts, stop snorting coke and keep it boxing here. That tough guy thing ain't for you.

El Blanco doesn't think he deserves to be getting beat up like this.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          I find it hard to believe larry's mostly self-depreciating antics would really run someone off of the internet. More likely that Blanco asked himself "wtf am I doing with my life?"

I'm sure you ask yourself that same question all the time, "wtf am I doing with my life" while you are in the backseat of all those cars sucking kock.

Get your phaggot life together b1tch. Think about your kids for once and stop thinking about yourself and how much kock you want to suck.

Phagggot mfer.
          Last edited by boxinghead530; 07-01-2017, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

El Blanco doesn't think he deserves to be getting beat up like this.
            Wonder who blancos alt is. He's just posting around like a good boy not trying to cause any trouble this time

Comment

yeah im sure a poster ran off a forum because a dumb racist ****sexual talked some **** to him....

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post

Right. He probably said, "this is ****ing stupid!"

And he never looked back.

Comment

Working...
                X