Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think it's safe to say Rugby is tougher then padded up sissy a55 American football

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    No ones talking about money dip****.

How much money to F1 drivers make? With your logic why don't NFL players just become F1 drivers?

f1 is driving a racecar you clown

if you can run fast and dodge tackles your skills will move from football to rugby and back pretty easily. if rugby players could make 10X the salary they're making by playing football they would. but they can't.

Comment

I think it's pretty safe to say pretty boy 32 has tasted penis before.

More than once.

Comment

I actually don't dislike Rugby, the few times I've seen it randomly on like FS1 or ESPN it's been all right.

NFL players>>>>> Rugby players in terms of athleticism.

Rugby/Soccer is less boring then MLB doe.

Comment

wgaf about rubgy ?

rugby is to sports what tic tac toe is to mind games.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            I think it's pretty safe to say pretty boy 32 has tasted penis before.

More than once.
            Yo moms tasted mah ****

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              Why is it even called American football? They don't even use a football, it should be called hand egg or something.

When I watch I'm embarrassed, a bunch of red neck beer drinkers looking at a bunch of uneducated overpaid hood rats padded up on the "field." The game is boring as hell too, it's stops every 2 seconds and these dudes are soft as ****.

You don't see rugby players complaining as much as half of these pu55ies and they ain't even padded up.

No wonder that **** is only played in America, American people are the only ones on the planet stupid enough to enjoy that ****. Simple people
              I have played rugby from schoolboy to club rugby and I still play. It's a nice sport and I love the training more than the game but I have my suspicions that American football is a bit tougher. Those guys make some hits without even trying to tackle the guy and some of those hits even if they were tackles would be high tackles in rugby.

Comment

op is just baiting lol, nobody believes that anymore. Ask jared haynes how easy the nfl is

Comment

The job of a kicker (or whatever the proper title is) in NFL is easy though, i don't care what anybody says...

I'm from the UK, and when i was at school for some reason we had someone come in once a week on a night to do some American Football training, not sure why, maybe just to introduce kids to something new. Anyway, throwing the American Football properly is actually a pretty difficult technique and would take a lot of practice, but every kid that was good at football (soccer) could basically kick the ball through the posts 10 times out of 10 (we did use rugby posts but still) - I think anyone that is good at footy could become a kicker in the NFL, if they had a bit of time to adjust and kicking it under pressure.

Comment

Oh jesus, not this again.

Idiots can't just respect both sports, and recognize that both are difficult, and dangerous.

These are the worst type of threads/debate ever...

Comment

This debate is boring.

NFl players are more explosive because of steroids
                      Rugby players are in much better physical shape because the referee doesn't blow his whistle every 2 seconds.
                      NFL players are low class American hood rats
                      Rugby players are usually from true British middle class family's.

Comment

Working...
                      X