Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A woman on the train last night was perfect....except..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once drove an hour and a half to go hang with this girl, and ended up not fucking her and leaving because she had bad breath. And it wasnt for lack of trying; i tried to push through, but man that **** was foul. Had to put my Nikes on and get the fuck out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Her feet stunk like ass....

Was on the expensive train going home and this well built, tall j girl with a beautiful face sat next to me. She was dressed in a nice tight dress, and spoke English. She had on high heels and sexy stockings. I was happy.... Until she took her heels off to let her feet air out.

Then that smell hit me immediately. The odor was overwhelming. Jhonny's turds smell better that that girls feet. I pretended that I had to make a phone call and got up and escaped.

What would you guys have done? Stayed and suffered, or sneak away like I did?
      now i understand why the extras and male performers wear hospital masks in those chikan scenes inside buses, trains. all things considered, i would have stayed and taken part. you left during the teaser, z.

Comment

"except,,,,,,, she had a 7 inch ****"

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Nope, she had great teeth, it was the feet. Stanky feet.
          Pure toe jam action.
          Great teeth has nothing to do with stank breath.

it comes from the tongue mostly; or deep in the throat, or sometimes even the stomach.

Halitosis to the max. I've had co-workers, teachers, fellow students, and even good friends with terrible breath, yet healthy pearly white teeth.

I've smelled terrible feet before, too.

Terrible feet smell, and bad breath can sometimes be very similar.

Both can often just be so overwhelming.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            I once drove an hour and a half to go hang with this girl, and ended up not fucking her and leaving because she had bad breath. And it wasnt for lack of trying; i tried to push through, but man that **** was foul. Had to put my Nikes on and get the fuck out of there.
            Similar situation. I didn't drive that far, she lived close by, and she came over to my house.

She came over in those killer tight yoga pants, and her hair was smelling nice and fresh...

Everything was on point, until she laughed, and BOOM... Almost knocked me back.

I played it off being tired and needing sleep.

I just could never look at her the same after that.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post

it comes from the tongue mostly; or deep in the throat, or sometimes even the stomach.

Halitosis to the max. I've had co-workers, teachers, fellow students, and even good friends with terrible breath, yet healthy pearly white teeth.

i figure bad breath is common in Japan considering all the weird raw seafood that they eat fermenting inside. how common is it, z?

Comment

Can't really say what I'd have done in this case.. i've had a similar experience but it was the breath that nearly knocked me out..

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  bruh, everyones feet stank or have some type of odor. its natural. you walk all day and you gonna tell me your feet aint gonna give out any type of odor? i'll be more turned off if it was her ass that was giving out a foul odor.
                  I've partaken of stinky azz before. But, the smell on her feet was kicking like Bruce Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post

Plus, the train is super hot, because it is cold outside, so that really adds to the stench.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      I have experienced the same thing. She was famous for her bad breath. We called her **** breath Cindy.

Comment

Working...
                      X