Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democrat- doesn't work, receives 138,000 a year because they are sad!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    http://chicago.suntimes.com/politics...-support-flap/

How is this even possible....

Dude was a benefit of "privilege"

Dude was a convicted crook

Dude says he is sad and depressed and can't possibly work

Dude gets 138,000 a year in taxpayer money

Dude sends his kids to 1,100 a month private schools...

All

Is stuff is in court documents

Literally how can you get 138,000 a year of other people's money

He can't possibly get 138k for disability alone.

If he was a former congressman most of that probably comes from his pension retiring from that. I think you get a pension, like 85% of your pay, if you just serve one term in congress (don't quote me on that - although I do know the retirement pension for congress is sweet.).

Or maybe that 138k is what he was receiving when he had full custody of like 5-8 kids?

There's no way a single male, no matter where in USA you live, that you can draw that much simply for being on disability.

That has to be a misquote. I despise the Jacksons just as much as the next man, and I'm not trying o defend him - I'm sure he's definitely gaming the system to the max (and he would be the type to know how to ensure he gets maximum tax dollars). But I just don't see how it's possible a single man gets 138k for disability alone, unless it's part of some sort of retirement pension/fund from his days working in congress, or other jobs.
    Last edited by Cheek busting; 03-02-2017, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      livin the dream
      We iz KANGZ!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I don't know. But Are you sure that taxpayers pay ex-Congresspeople's worker's comp?

Much like the taxes with the Carrier deal, perhaps you are wrong despite what you think.

The same tax laws that Trump benefits from.

You didn't see Trump's tax returns so you don't really know what he took or didn't take.

Trump'c corporate welfare below.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...porate-welfare

Don't throw a hissy fit and try to deflect. Jackson Jr. is a crook. Of course he doesn't deserve this if he is a crook or not. He got diagnosed with a mental illness, so he gets over.

My point in responding was to clarify where he gets all the money from.

If you are really outraged, do something about this by lobbying your congressman to get this changed.
        LMAO

The money comes from taxpayers... Once again, proving that liberals don't really understand where money comes from and have no economic clue

Im 100% certain trump wasn't on Government assistance.

As for the carrier deal, Carrier kept money they EARNED, Trump kept money he EARNED.... JR took money he didn't earn..

Huge difference between somebody keeping their OWN money and government TAKING money

Why do you want to see Trump's tax returns... How does that affect you at all.. He isn't taking anything away from anybody... JR and government are the ones robbing the people

But what should i expect from a poster that thinks its better to lose all 2000 jobs for carrier instead of allowing carrier to keep THEIR OWN money and keep some jobs

Do you understand the difference between TAKING and EARNING??????? Legit question, since you have no idea where workers comp for ex felon congressmen comes from.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
          He can't possibly get 138k for disability alone.

If he was a former congressman most of that probably comes from his pension retiring from that. I think you get a pension, like 85% of your pay, if you just serve one term in congress (don't quote me on that - although I do know the retirement pension for congress is sweet.).

Or maybe that 138k is what he was receiving when he had full custody of like 5-8 kids?

There's no way a single male, no matter where in USA you live, that you can draw that much simply for being on disability.

That has to be a misquote. I despise the Jacksons just as much as the next man, and I'm not trying o defend him - I'm sure he's definitely gaming the system to the max (and he would be the type to know how to ensure he gets maximum tax dollars). But I just don't see how it's possible a single man gets 138k for disability alone, unless it's part of some sort of retirement pension/fund from his days working in congress, or other jobs.
          Wrong,,, you would think thats the case, but he is a convicted felon for political crimes and is getting it from congress workmen's comp, even though they don't pay into it...
          And if you're a convicted felon thrown out of office, how can you qualify for pension when you didn't even finish his term and thrown in jail.....

Its all in the court documents..

Regarless,,, How the **** can you get paid for being "sad"

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Probably an insurance company I'm assuming. Employers often pay for worker's compensation insurance.
            who paid the premiums, and policy... Not him.. Taxpayers..

We are literally paying him to be sad..

The guy was a crooked politician, convicted felon, thrown out of office, yet somehow he keeps all this taxpayer money..

20 trillion in debt at the federal level
            over 40 trillion in government debt when you include school districts, states, municipalities and we are paying this idiot 138k cuz he sad

Comment

who paid the premiums, and policy... Not him.. Taxpayers..

We are literally paying him to be sad..

The guy was a crooked politician, convicted felon, thrown out of office, yet somehow he keeps all this taxpayer money..

20 trillion in debt at the federal level
              over 40 trillion in government debt when you include school districts, states, municipalities and we are paying this idiot 138k cuz he sad
              Which they would've been paying anyway even if he didn't have his claim for worker's comp approved. Also I have no idea about this guy personally but bipolar depression is a little more than 'being sad'. Not to say that this guy isn't a sleezeball per se just don't know shiet about him.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 03-02-2017, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Wrong,,, you would think thats the case, but he is a convicted felon for political crimes and is getting it from congress workmen's comp, even though they don't pay into it...
                And if you're a convicted felon thrown out of office, how can you qualify for pension when you didn't even finish his term and thrown in jail.....

Its all in the court documents..

Regarless,,, How the **** can you get paid for being "sad"

Ahh ok, so it is coming from Congress workman's comp, and not typical social security disability or whatever that citizens who never served in Congress could get.

When I was younger, I worked at a convenience store. The last day of the month, (or midnight the first of the month), a line would queue outside the door for the ATM, because everybody's gub'mint cheddar hit, and they'd withdrawal it all or most of it in cash on the spot, and buy booze and cigs.

I would see perfectly healthy, able-minded (and despite their claims, sound of mind) young men in their 30's claiming disability and receiving SSI. But they were only getting like 500-800/month. I mean, still, that's a lot of money when they're young men and never paid much, if any, into the system. Most of the ones I met would claim "bipolar/depression" to get it.

I knew it had something to do with him being in Congress the reason he gets so much damned money for disability.

Wot a fookin' rat.

Comment

Ridiculous anyone can get that much from Disabilities.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Which they would've been paying anyway even if he didn't have his claim for worker's comp approved. Also I have no idea about this guy personally but bipolar depression is a little more than 'being sad'. Not to say that this guy isn't a sleezeball per se just don't know shiet about him.
                    Everything gets approved when others are paying the bill.. who would have been paying "anyways"??
                    The insurance company only approves because they are making a killing off the taxpayers, and like any insurance this claim will hike costs, but the beneficiary won't care because they aren't paying for it, taxpayers are..
                    Insurance don't care, they are getting money regardless and have no risk

Beneficiary doesn't care cause they aren't paying for it..

Only place in America where a 3rd party gets nothing yet has to pay

Comment

Funny how the Republicans have to dig so hard and deep to uncover scandals on an amateur level.

Meanwhile they're involved in major scandals which are be'n uncovered on the weekly.

Thank you Mr. Trump.....
                      Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 03-02-2017, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X