No announcement yet.

Powerful testimony

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
    its not about ''wants''...its about NEEDS. he needs to stop being an absentee landlord and handle this shlt.

his name is being dragged through the mud and theres only one way to end it.
    You deny God but tell him what he NEEDS to do, that's rich.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      You deny God but tell him what he NEEDS to do, that's rich.
      what do i deny him ?
      and yes, he NEEDS to sort this out.

let me put you in the god seat; do you stand idly by watching innocent people get slaughtered in your name ?

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
        what do i deny him ?
        and yes, he NEEDS to sort this out.

let me put you in the god seat; do you stand idly by watching innocent people get slaughtered in your name ?
        He's provided you with life, a planet, oxygen, everything this world has he put in man's hands. You deny his very existence and don't want to follow what his word says, but yet still expect him to do everything for you?

Quite an entitled life that is.

I'm not in the God seat nor will I ever be. I leave that to the real God

Comment

Thanks for posting this, we cannot hide anything from God, please give him a chance.

Please my friends, give the Lord a chance, pray to him to direct you into his path and to put you where He wants you to be, aslo please give this one a chance, it hit me hard:

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
            Thanks for posting this, we cannot hide anything from God, please give him a chance.

Please my friends, give the Lord a chance, pray to him to direct you into his path and to put you where He wants you to be, aslo please give this one a chance, it hit me hard:

Thanks for sharing sir. Christ loves us and only wants to be with us for eternity. Unfortunately, people mistake that love and think the Lord isn't just, but I assure everyone he loves but don't mistake him for a fool. You won't be able to get over on him like "oh I didn't know" or "I did believe" when you follow none of his word. People die everyday and spend eternity like they wanted to live their lives and that's separated from God. Don't make that mistake. All you have to gain in accepting Christ is love, so give your life to him while you have time. God bless you all
            Last edited by Rip Chudd; 03-02-2017, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Why would he communicate with people who deny his very existence? Who want nothing to do with him. Who were given the world, but go even so far as to deny it was even given to them. Who were given free will to choose and chose their own way as opposed to the one who created them.
              Tell 'em, Brother Chudd. TELL 'EM!

Comment

He's provided you with life, a planet, oxygen, everything this world has he put in man's hands. You deny his very existence and don't want to follow what his word says, but yet still expect him to do everything for you?

Plus God freed the Blacks from slavery.

Comment

cop out from beginning to end.

more of those who are alive are living in utter shlt conditions due to NO FAULT OF THEIRS ! is that how YOU would set up shop if YOU were god ?

thats right, you are incapable of (unwilling to) put yourself in that situation. we know why.
                  Last edited by Elroy The Great; 03-03-2017, 04:27 AM.

Comment

btw, god selectively shows his love.

some babies are born with defects, most are not.
                    some countries throw away more food in a day than other countries eat in a month.

''thank god I survived. tough luck for those other 100 people who got burnt alive.''

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Heed, mclovin. Heed!

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
                      Don't make me burn down a church

Comment

Working...
                      X