No announcement yet.

Ever have suicidal thoughts...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
    Your mother said she wasn't available. Her pussy was already half occupied by you. And I didn't want to go two up.
    Im sure your father will bang you like when you were little

Comment

I love how "nice" the characters are I wish people were like that now, everyone now is like tough and mean and harsh
      Last edited by AlexKid; 05-19-2017, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Kind of, certainly had low points in life, but I'd never go through with it. Depression and anxiety can strike anyone, or some chemical imbalance. My one caveat about someone like Cornell was he had three children and a great life. I really cannot square that.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          i thought about killing someone but never myself.
          hurray

Comment

In all seriousness we all have low moments and life is super tough, you are all seasoned survivors, well done brothers!

Also remember happiness is in your power if you work for it, (meditation, cbt, exercise etc) and drugs are just a dangerous short cut to be used wisely or not at all, work = happiness, its very much in your complete control

In Thailand they dont even cry at their parents funeral often times, because they have trained their mental state to be so happy and free flowing, literally one of the worst things possible in life and they are unaffected, thats your potential if you want it

Our culture is a breeding ground for misery and while it is very advanced technologically and for health care etc it is lagging behind for emotional fulfillment or happiness compared with more primitive and ancient cultures

It may be even more advanced their too with psychology/science spear heading religious traditions, but the people are not interested in what is great for them they want what they desire, which isnt good for them. They desire a nicer butt or flashy car instead of happiness which bores most people doesn't grab their attention or desire, where as in Thailand loads of people are picking up Buddhism and finding happiness

Meaning despite being poor and backwards and despite westerners having everything in excess it is the thais that are happier and the westerners that are miserable
            Last edited by AlexKid; 05-20-2017, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X