Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. Attorney General under investigation (Russia)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
    wow the 4th person lol, I feel bad for President Trump now, he's make some smart decisions, increasing military spending, he got Iraq off the ban (esp since they're leading the fight against ISIS), and he's looking into new ways to deal with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and now he's about to get impeached
    Democrats filed to impeach him from Day 1 with zero reason. If he was the SoG, they would impeach him.
    The left has gone too far. Doesn't matter if it was Trump or Rand Paul in office. They spewed hate at the widow of a war hero and wore all white(them KKK flashbacks). They're the ones being extra uncooperative.

Comment

Russia is the Baba Yaga of American politics right now.

McCain, both Clintons, Barry O'Bombs.

The ShareBlue Soros left are trying there very best.

Won't be long now, kids.

Trump Impeached before his sixth month.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
        Democrats filed to impeach him from Day 1 with zero reason. If he was the SoG, they would impeach him.
        The left has gone too far. Doesn't matter if it was Trump or Rand Paul in office. They spewed hate at the widow of a war hero and wore all white(them KKK flashbacks). They're the ones being extra uncooperative.
        Sadly he's going to get impeached now, Paul Ryan is going to pass up the chance to be VP and he will get votes against Trump in the house, McCain, Graham, and Rubio would also vote for impeachment in the senate, my advice is if they start an investigation is for him to resign, sadly I think he has a chance to be a good president, I didn't vote for him but I will not deny he has been good so far

Comment

Sessions is not a cuck like the others that resigned. But if he does resign. AG RUDY GIULIANI REPORTING FOR DUTY

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            Sadly he's going to get impeached now, Paul Ryan is going to pass up the chance to be VP and he will get votes against Trump in the house, McCain, Graham, and Rubio would also vote for impeachment in the senate, my advice is if they start an investigation is for him to resign, sadly I think he has a chance to be a good president, I didn't vote for him but I will not deny he has been good so far
            LOL...that's some imagination you have.

Comment

The jeff session thing is just a smoke screen for what obamo and his crooks are planning

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...roma-home.html

Valerie Jarret, obamos iranian adviser just moved in with the obamos

Comment

Muh Russia!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  The question was has he ever met with any Russian official about the 2016 campaign. He answered no. As a senator he's allowed to meet with foreign ambassadors. He could've met with the ambassador to discuss foreign policy, not the 2016 campaign. He hasn't perjured himself...yet. But so far he's saying he doesn't recall what they talked about. If it comes out they did discuss the 2016 campaign he must be removed and charged with perjury for lying under oath to congress. But until we find out what they talked about we can't say he perjured himself.
                  Okay, but even if he didn't discuss the campaign it was still misleading of him to keep silent about meeting with Russians:

“It is inconceivable that even after Michael Flynn was fired for concealing his conversations with the Russians that Attorney General Sessions would keep his own conversations secret for several more weeks,” Cummings said, adding Sessions’ testimony was “demonstrably false”.

“Yet he let it stand for weeks – and he continued to let it stand even as he watched the president tell the entire nation he didn’t know anything about anyone advising his campaign talking to the Russians.”
                  -Elijah Cummings, the ranking Democrat on the House oversight committee

Comment

Ok, to the Trump supporters, if it is proven that Russia helped Trump win the election, and that there was clandestine collusion to make this happen - would you care about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                      Ok, to the Trump supporters, if it is proven that Russia helped Trump win the election, and that there was clandestine collusion to make this happen - would you care about this?
                      The establishment (media included) colluded together to elect Hillary, what's the difference?

Comment

Working...
                      X