Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Theory if we are back in the Tribal age.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    u didnt got deported right?

coz if u did that wouldnt be my fault yet for electing trump because that is still obamos time
    Nah man. I left on my own.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
      He never said anything about White/European culture being superior (that is mostly an opinion type of question anyway)...So I'm not sure why you are even talking about that...Of course every race (and ethnicity) prefers their own culture above that of another foreign culture...That is just common sense and doesn't reflect the reality of which country really IS better (Life expectancy, median income, human health, child health, strength of democracy, equal rights, rule of law for all etc etc)...You moved to a White Western country mainly because it was wealthier and offered far more opportunities for personal and economic success than your country or origin did...That says something....

Which was entirely thanks to the Whites that created said wealthy/opportunity rich country....I don't fault you (I would do the same thing if I was born into a 3rd world country with limited opportunities and high rates of corruption)...However of course credit should be given to the people who created the society that you willingly choose to immigrate to....
      Of course. But what I'm saying is that I only did it fit oppurtunity. I had a choice to be permanent citizen but I didn't take it.

Comment

Working...
      X