No announcement yet.

Whos your least favourite mod?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    Get the fück out of town man, the guy don't take shyt off of dummies, racists and trolls when he genuinely has time to moderate the place which in fairness how the fück could you moderate NSB without banning 70 percent of the cesspit.
    Dude suck BostonGuys d1ck more. I keep my post in the proper areas of this place. If I slay someone I do it all in the proper place, same goes with the troll post. I ain't never posted anything racist.

Anyways who gives a fuk what people say. As long as we ain't bashing or wishing violence on each other's family members then **** should be able to fly.

You MFers can be quite sensitive beta phaggots at times. Now fuk off.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      It appears he's takin you up on that offer... rofl
      Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
      McLovin, he flew too high and the ban stick brought him back down. RIP pal
      Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
      alexkid, always either getting banned or getting someone else banned.

I just gave him a day to cool off before BG got ahold of him.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        I just gave him a day to cool off before BG got ahold of him.
        the cooling off period will prob last a day. a person should know which battles to fight. i tried to fight the head mod at liveleak and lost miserably....and permanently.

Comment

Mod bashing

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
            the cooling off period will prob last a day. a person should know which battles to fight. i tried to fight the head mod at liveleak and lost miserably....and permanently.

Yea, I figured he knew what he was doing.

I'm a bit different as I can take a lot of **** from you guys (of coarse there's a limit). BG can too. He just don't have time for it. I didn't want him to go and permaban the guy. He's cool.

Comment

Yea, I figured he knew what he was doing.

I'm a bit different as I can take a lot of **** from you guys (of coarse there's a limit). BG can too. He just don't have time for it. I didn't want him to go and permaban the guy. He's cool.
              is there a rank among you mods ?

McL

teehee

Comment

That's a Incendiary comment... Could you imagine this place without mods ??? Just relax and roll with it...

They keep the peace and stay out of the way... Like a umpire in baseball...

Personally, it seems like a lot of posters here are overly confrontational... You've got to realize, life brings enough issues for each of us...

The forum is a leisurely escape... When a escape (Forum) from life's stresses becomes a added stress itself, people stop coming around... I imagine that's not very good for business... I'd assume they would want as many viewers and contributors as they can get...
                Thus troublemakers gets shown the door...

Letting off a certain measure of steam is acceptable, but continued disrespectful Behavior has a time limit...

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
                  That's a Incendiary comment... Could you imagine this place without mods ??? Just relax and roll with it...

They keep the peace and stay out of the way... Like a umpire in baseball...

Personally, it seems like a lot of posters here are overly confrontational... You've got to realize, life brings enough issues for each of us...

The forum is a leisurely escape... When a escape (Forum) from life's stresses becomes a added stress itself, people stop coming around... I imagine that's not very good for business... I'd assume they would want as many viewers and contributors as they can get...
                  Thus troublemakers gets shown the door...

Letting off a certain measure of steam is acceptable, but continued disrespectful Behavior has a time limit...
                  Why the hell are you in redk? We need to address this!

The old Mods vs Rockers debate huh? Hip hop......

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                    Why the hell are you in redk? We need to address this!

The old Mods vs Rockers debate huh? Hip hop......
                    It had nothing to do with the Mods or some philosophical debate...

Nope, I turned from Green to Black when I said that Mayweather was licking his chops to take down a hyped Broner and really missed out when Chino took out Broner...

Then I turned from Black to Red because I said Kovalev was going to take down Bhop because Bhop was old and Kovalev was in his prime... After Kovalev won, I turned Red...

I said Lomachenko was taking a huge risk fighting a Texas favorite in Texas... I said that I thought Lomachenko needed time to adjust to the pro level before the Salido fight... That Loma needed to learn to pace himself for 12 rounds and that Salido would pound that body because it hasn't been tested in deep water...
                    That opinion didn't win me much love after Loma lost... I was surprised, I might have been wrong... Loma might of won outside of Cole allowing Salido's low blows and Loma's holding...

The first couple of years here, I only posted in the Boxing forum... I didn't realize how polarized The Fanboys were... Any dissenting opinions and get you a wave of Red... I guess calling it as you see it offends everyone...
                    The lounge has it's own pitfalls... I post in both forums... But in the end, it's just words on a screen...

It doesn't bother me much, as previously stated this is just an escape..
                    Last edited by MindGame; 02-28-2017, 09:23 PM.

Comment

It must have been cold out. Mods have huge dicks,,, it's a requirement
                      If theres a space for a Mod with a tiny pecker let me know asap

Comment

Working...
                      X