Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milo:Mascot of Breibart, Alt Right King defends the Pedo Life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that Milo's work visa is invalid, I wonder if people will be in a rush to push this particular illegal out of the country?

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Right wingers don't mind pedophilia and incest, only when thempublic becomes outraged.

Look at the comments trump said About his own daughter. I still can't believe that never made headlines during the election.

right wingers are ok with pedophilia.
      Well I mean it did make headlines, but not in the normal avenue.... But it's not like people didn't know about that.

Comment

This is the Alt-Right ladies and gentlemen.

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Now that Milo's work visa is invalid, I wonder if people will be in a rush to push this particular illegal out of the country?
        He is an unemployed immigrant on a work visa. Deport him!

Comment

his gay and im not surprise

gays are pedos

thats why preist molest young boys

whats important is his political view helped kick out globalist agenda and for that im thankful for his help

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

LMFAO you are so low IQ and hysterical. Calm the **** down. 16 is the legal age of consent in most countries, is a 16 year old really THAT much more mature than a 14 year old?

In Germany the age of consent is 14, are they all pedos then?
            Morons always expose themselves through irony and ignorance.

So far we've established that you enjoy smelling your own shit, you think it's ok for adults to have relationships with 13 year olds.

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
            Real talk, without the hysteria, why would said fantasies change over time?

You telling me you wouldn't smash the Britney in this video?

You lyin son

And that you're a potential sexual offender who gets hardons for underage girls, who thinks other people are as mentally sick and sexually depraved as you are.

Comment

The thing I find funny is how quiet our conservative posters are on this, compared to that Pizzagate **** before the election...

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                You stupid cuck puppet. Milo has repeatedly said he isn't even part of the alt right let alone the leader of it. If anyone was the leader it would be Richard Spencer.

http://www.radixjournal.com/
                Whats up you **** phaggot b1tch. Long time no see phaggot. Where has your b1tch ass been hiding out at? You finally found a hiding place? i guess you got tired of those rapings i was giving.

Now that i found you, is your loose stretched out butthole ready for an ultimate pounding again. My knuckles have healed well after all those rib shots i gave you when i fuk you in the ass. Im ready to resume the rib punches on you.

How's a b1tch like you been? I hope you have been staying away from the Big Black Kock. I know you love kock and love sucking d1ck but that azzhole is only for me to rape.

So ill see you tonight. BTW ice up your azzhole to numb it up because you are in for the raping of your life tonight and im not using lube.

Punk ass b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                  Whats up you **** phaggot b1tch. Long time no see phaggot. Where has your b1tch ass been hiding out at? You finally found a hiding place? i guess you got tired of those rapings i was giving.

Now that i found you, is your loose stretched out butthole ready for an ultimate pounding again. My knuckles have healed well after all those rib shots i gave you when i fuk you in the ass. Im ready to resume the rib punches on you.

How's a b1tch like you been? I hope you have been staying away from the Big Black Kock. I know you love kock and love sucking d1ck but that azzhole is only for me to rape.

So ill see you tonight. BTW ice up your azzhole to numb it up because you are in for the raping of your life tonight and im not using lube.

Punk ass b1tch
                  Christ

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Christ
                    You want in on this action. Sharing is caring and ill let you in on this action I give Xoo. Dudes a total slut and loves kock.

He's been looking for a bbc, are you black? I'll team up with a brotha to rape Xoo.

You in or you out?

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                      You want in on this action. Sharing is caring and ill let you in on this action I give Xoo. Dudes a total slut and loves kock.

He's been looking for a bbc, are you black? I'll team up with a brotha to rape Xoo.

You in or you out?
                      Yeah mayne I'm black

Let's rape that mofo

Comment

Working...
                      X