No announcement yet.

Worst physical pain you've ever experienced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst physical pain you've ever experienced

I've had some pretty damn painful things happen to me. I've had broken bones,concussions,horrible deep cuts but the most pain I've ever had was in my molar. I had some nerve thing going on or something and it would randomly shoot pain. I'm talking out of nowhere.

It legit felt like I was being tased,bro. It eventually just quit. The last time it happened was in a diner. It hit me and I flinched super hard and everyone was like what the **** is wrong with you

Getting OC sprayed or breaking my wrist in 8th grade.

Comment

Tooth pain is the worst. I had an abcessed tooth that I had to deal with over a weekend. I wanted to fuking cry

Hurt more than when my appendix was about to explode lol

Comment

Kidney stone. I was on the floor incapacitated, I thought I was dying.

Comment

Just two stick out to me:

Getting Maced during an altercation in a football match by the five oh

bar fight. Getting punched did not feel.

Someone hit me over the head with a bottle
          I felt that but it wasnt so bad

Then someone hit me over the head with a chair and i hit the floor.

It left a huge scar on my head

The pain the next day after getting stitched up was something else.

Comment

a girl told me she didnt love me cut me to the bone

Comment

Toothache in the middle of the night where no dentist office was open

Comment

Not the worst but i remember once i was lifting my jeans above my head and shaking them back down as hard as i could to get some powder i had accidentally spilled onto them off and somehow the zip on the jeans made absolute full force contact with the tip of my flaccid unsuspecting c0ck....................

I screamed....like a little girl.

Comment

gall stones.

the thought of blinking hurts. breathing hurts. seeing other people moving hurts. i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.

Comment

Suffered six sprained ankles(long sports career) broken neck, concussions and other fun stuff including a severed tendon in my shoulder and torn meniscus but none seemed more painful than several broken toes at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                    X