A day without an immigrant.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Americans don't want those jobs bro
    I'm an immigrant and I wouldn't want to pick fruits and vegetables.

And the Americans would get paid less than the immigrants.

A lot of these farms pay them based on the work.

Americans wouldn't be as good or fast as these immigrants.

We just need work visas for these farmhands. Not the guest visas that are worthless to non seasonall farms like dirty farms.

Just a visa if you work for some of these jobs
    You're telling me that Americans would take a minimum wage job at walmart, k-mart, mcdonalds, and wherever else, and then be too proudful to pick fruits in a breezy open field for the same pay and free raspberries?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I wish I could swap out some of my lazy relatives for some hard working immigrants.

If we could all do that, America would be great!
      Whats up buddy,

**** when i first started taking over the orchard from my dad, i fuking hired some cousins and some buddies thinking i was going to change things up and keep our orchard pure family and close friends. Fuk once spring and summer came rolling around, the work that i needed them to do got hard and the heat got to them. They were no longer willing to do the work , even for a decent wage.

Our immigrant workers who work the fields that average americans dont want are a huge and needed asset, regardless if they are illegal here or not. The whole agriculture economy of the US would go to **** if we kicked them out.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Oh no what would the 100 million plus work force ever do without the 12 million illegals! This country would surely collapse, beginning with your orchard.
        Not just my orchard but the whole US agricultural economy would go to **** and other industries would take a huge hit if we got rid of the immigrants.

Tell me genius, who is going to take the jobs these immigrants do if they were kicked out?

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          Not just my orchard but the whole US agricultural economy would go to **** and other industries would take a huge hit if we got rid of the immigrants.

Tell me genius, who is going to take the jobs these immigrants do if they were kicked out?
          Legal Americans, someone filled those spots before illegals came over here no? You think an American wouldn't jump at the opportunity to make $15 an hour, especially an unskilled one? People at Walmart are lucky if they ever hit $12 an hour, those same people would appreciate a $3 bump.

Comment

Legal Americans, someone filled those spots before illegals came over here no? You think an American wouldn't jump at the opportunity to make $15 an hour, especially an unskilled one? People at Walmart are lucky if they ever hit $12 an hour, those same people would appreciate a $3 bump.
            Jim, not for nothing, if white people didn't mind doing these jobs, America would never have slavery nor would there be a need for cheap immigrant labor. Just sayin LOL!!!

Comment

No, americans will not jump at the opporunity to take those jobs. Ive hired friends and cousins in the past to do the jobs my mexicans do now and even at a higher rate of pay, and they always 100% end up quitting once the hot summer rolls around.

Dude americans have never ever clamoured for these jobs, which is why the mexican filled this void. If the american worker wanted these job in the past then there would have never been a void for these mexican immigrant to fill.

So no americans are not willing to do the job that these guys do for the rate of pay they will get.

So now what?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Jim, not for nothing, if white people didn't mind doing these jobs, America would never have slavery nor would there be a need for cheap immigrant labor. Just sayin LOL!!!
                Please quit making sense to the Trumpets.

Comment

Whats up buddy,

**** when i first started taking over the orchard from my dad, i fuking hired some cousins and some buddies thinking i was going to change things up and keep our orchard pure family and close friends. Fuk once spring and summer came rolling around, the work that i needed them to do got hard and the heat got to them. They were no longer willing to do the work , even for a decent wage.

Our immigrant workers who work the fields that average americans dont want are a huge and needed asset, regardless if they are illegal here or not. The whole agriculture economy of the US would go to **** if we kicked them out.
                  I'm good. I'm gonna see you when I go to Fresno and SAC. How's the rain? Too much?

I got some lazy azz cousins who want everything easy and free. Hard work is their biggest fear. My Tio Polo was running a large farm outside of Shafter CA. He put our azzez to work in the fields picking tomatoes, onions, melons, all kinds of stuff. I learned how to drive a tractor. It was hard work. So hard I never want to do it again. Many of my other cousins couldn't finish a week of work. A lot of them a drug addicts and get disability.

Immigrants come to work, take pride in hard work, and make most Chicanos look like ****. I got mad respect for hard working people. My mom and dad met picking cotton and cutting grapes in the fields. I learned hard work from my parents. It bothers me when Chicanos look down on Mexican immigrants. I got at least 10 lazy cousins I want to exchange with hard working immigrants.

Comment

Please quit making sense to the Trumpets.
                    Jim isn't a bad dude IMO. I was LMFAO because it is funny.

Barron is right-in the midwest families farm from sun up to sun down. They take absolute pride. Its when you get to the warm weather states and up north that people are lazy as f-ck.

Hell, my landscaper is hispanic.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      I'm good. I'm gonna see you when I go to Fresno and SAC. How's the rain? Too much?

I got some lazy azz cousins who want everything easy and free. Hard work is their biggest fear. My Tio Polo was running a large farm outside of Shafter CA. He put our azzez to work in the fields picking tomatoes, onions, melons, all kinds of stuff. I learned how to drive a tractor. It was hard work. So hard I never want to do it again. Many of my other cousins couldn't finish a week of work. A lot of them a drug addicts and get disability.

Immigrants come to work, take pride in hard work, and make most Chicanos look like ****. I got mad respect for hard working people. My mom and dad met picking cotton and cutting grapes in the fields. I learned hard work from my parents. It bothers me when Chicanos look down on Mexican immigrants. I got at least 10 lazy cousins I want to exchange with hard working immigrants.
                      Whenever you get over here, hit me up. I'll take you around my place, drink some beer and hang.

The weather has been great. Finally tons of rain. Im happier than a pig in ****. It was so bad these past few years that it was more profitable for some of us to sell our water to other farmers than it was to use ourselves for our use. But finally it looks like we may pull out of this drought. We are starting to get to much rain, but the more the merrier.

Bro this topic on immigration hits me right in the heart as it affects me and my workers. These guys are some of the hardest workers you will ever see. I have to utmost respect for them and what they do and why they do it. To them its all about family and who cant respect that? So for people who dont even work half as hard they as do and to say to them to get the fuk out of the US, it really pisses me off. These MFers have no fuking clue.

These trumps supporters who say that if we kick them out that that will open up jobs for average amercians is fuking laughable and shows you how stupid they are.

If Americans would have done these jobs in the past then there would have never been a void for these hard working mexicans to fill in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                      X